When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing all the time isn't it, things could be worse by September, could be better. I think they will have a hard job justifying the 14-day isolation much longer if no new cases appear in Ibiza! Or very few...

This is what I'm struggling with, from my own mindset, I've worked my ass off in my new job this year, had very little holiday so far (Other than the odd day or half day extra to weekends here or there) since Christmas. Ibiza has been the one thing driving me, even if it's sitting around a villa pool. But it's looking unlikely.

Changing all the time isn't it, things could be worse by September, could be better. I think they will have a hard job justifying the 14-day isolation much longer if no new cases appear in Ibiza! Or very few...

The data hasn't significantly changed, and they changed the advice. They couldn't justify that at the time, so I see no reason a continued lack of justification would make them changed the advice back. Though conversely, they changed it before with nothing to base it on, so roll the dice!

The people who want us to think we can't go outside without wearing a mask.. they are getting people ready for something bigger, like a baby going from nappies to pull up pants....
You're getting completely confused here. *they* don't really want you to wear masks as it messes up their facial recognition big brother systems and plan to depopulate the earth... its the *others* who don't want the masses to suffer and die wanting you to wear a mask ??

Next you'll be telling me been told to wash hands is a sinister plot too... (maybe time to get the moon spaceship to change the matrix channel - david icke, moon is mind control device ?)

Anyhow, back on topic...

Nothing is going to happen, who's gonna travel and who would play
Yeah, I expect as much. If next year is a poor start I wonder how many places will be viable without a lot of financial help.

Especially if they keep "ibiza prices" for hotels and everything, people next year will be wanting to party but financially will be looking for value for money - whatever that is.

Yeah, I expect as much. If next year is a poor start I wonder how many places will be viable without a lot of financial help.

Especially if they keep "ibiza prices" for hotels and everything, people next year will be wanting to party but financially will be looking for value for money - whatever that is.
Yes people may out up partying for a year but not next year...

Sad that all the other countries seem to have parties with measures put in place and ibiza the party capital... Nada

i’m still hopeful that i will be across for my usual October trip this year ??

My july trip that was cancelled this year, instead of getting a refund, i moved to next july so that’s taken care off ??

looking at next October though , i’m getting quoted 880 for flights with jet2 which is roughly 100% increase ?

it’s a hard one as the aviation are trying to recover but with increases like this, it will put off a lot of customers which might go elsewhere

Ryan air prices are okay mind 330 which is to be expected....
Could be because next oct is so far away still, the more flights that get added to dates the prices become a lot more competitive, 800 bar flights to Spain is a kick in the teeth good and proper.. we just booked our 2021 trip with Jet 2 holidays full package for end of June start of July 11 nights B&B hotel Abrat (san an) 690 pp . Cannot fall off there

Next you'll be telling me been told to wash hands is a sinister plot too... (maybe time to get the moon spaceship to change the matrix channel - david icke, moon is mind control device ?)

If it isn't a sinister plot, how did a mysterious Chinese main on the tube know to tell me to sing Happy Birthday and wash my hands? I'll never that moment, my son there with his '7 today' badge on as a scratched my arse

had our hopes up twice this week the islands would make it off the red list, after reading this morning its been yet again pied my hope is getting thinner and thinner.. when they finally come to a decision it will no doubt coincide with when the flights usually stop from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back