When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely pal even Runswick Bay a normally quiet / peaceful part of the Northeast coast you can rely on for a pleasant afternoon out in Cleveland has opened a field for additional parking and is now an absolute nightmare ..its safe to say the locals are beside them selves
definitely pal even Runswick Bay a normally quiet / peaceful part of the Northeast coast you can rely on for a pleasant afternoon out in Cleveland has opened a field for additional parking and is now an absolute nightmare ..its safe to say the locals are beside them selves
was actually there a few days ago, think all the cones on the road leading up the to the car park is meant to stop people parking there, guess we were lucky and got a car park space.

Eating lobster in ibiza when you can have the fantastic red gambas ibicencas ?‍♂️.
New rich have no taste.
I never understood this post as I love both, bogavante and gambas rojas ibicencas!

Here's today's base for a lobster and monkfish caldereta...

IMG-20200805-134026-copia.jpg

... then we added more broth, the red Ibiza prawns and the rice...

IMG-20200805-152535-copia.jpg

... FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!!

was actually there a few days ago, think all the cones on the road leading up the to the car park is meant to stop people parking there, guess we were lucky and got a car park space.
they have opened a field for additional parking, 5a a day the farmer will be making a killing.. are you from Teeside? Some bonny spots about that end of the coast

It's a tough balancing act....do you risk booking it now with flights cheap as chips while the quarantine is active...or wait till it is lifted and flights shoot up in price!

Yeah it is, if the flights would of been on the more expensive side, Iberia (who are sharing with BA to Gatwick) cancelling our flight would of been the definite end for us.

Figured book it, we have another two weeks for things to change.

Yeah it is, if the flights would of been on the more expensive side, Iberia (who are sharing with BA to Gatwick) cancelling our flight would of been the definite end for us.

Figured book it, we have another two weeks for things to change.
We've decided to wait till after this weekend to see if there are any changes to the rules....if the 14 day thing is lifted I can see us still coming, not giving up just yet.

We've decided to wait till after this weekend to see if there are any changes to the rules....if the 14 day thing is lifted I can see us still coming, not giving up just yet.

Yeah, we've got until 21st August, it's make or break for us at that point (postpone villa to 2021). I think I'll go away in the UK somewhere if it falls through, desperate for some kind of break away.

they have opened a field for additional parking, 5a a day the farmer will be making a killing.. are you from Teeside? Some bonny spots about that end of the coast
Yes your right, there are some lovely spots round there. Am from north yorkshire, so its too far for us to travel. Are you from teeside?

Where are you from ? I thought you must be from my kind of area your last few posts in here ...

From the article:
On Wednesday, the Balearic Islands confirmed a total of 84 new Covid-19 infections, while the UK logged 892 new cases.
These numbers mean the per capita new infection rate on the Baleares is 5x higher than in the UK and make an excellent case for keeping the travel warning :(

They also put Balearic Islands almost up to the German threshold for unsafe regions (it is 50 new infections per 100.000 people per week; these 84 infections projected onto a whole week mean 49 new infections per 100.000 people per week). No idea what people on Mallorca are doing (where the majority of these new infections presumably come from), but they are not doing the right thing :(

Unless of course that very respectable British newspaper got their numbers wrong...

Last edited:
For those of you that have already been - What are the airports like? With flights not being full are the airport pubs busy? Every Wetherspoon I’ve seen at airports is always ridiculously crammed in to fit more seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back