When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's blaming Brexit? :) First time I have heard that over the last days to be honest.

It's pretty simple. The data behind the disparity between the UK Govt's previous position on the travel to the mainland and the mainland hasn't significantly changed. The change of position is not data-driven. Conjecture about what is driving it is valid, but no-one can say the motivations are asprevious held.

It's pretty simple. The data behind the disparity between the UK Govt's previous position on the travel to the mainland and the mainland hasn't significantly changed. The change of position is not data-driven. Conjecture about what is driving it is valid, but no-one can say the motivations are asprevious held.

Maybe this is true. Next they’ll be saying it’s about Gibraltar?

I have the feeling there will be similar articles in the coming days...
24 hours later...

To be fair the Ibiza government are doing a good job too over the years. Killing the west end, noise limiters, strict opening hours etc etc

Look at that new bar - no license for sun beds or whatever so they cover it up in police tape. Hardly appealing to tourists is it

To be fair the Ibiza government are doing a good job too over the years. Killing the west end, noise limiters, strict opening hours etc etc

Look at that new bar - no license for sun beds or whatever so they cover it up in police tape. Hardly appealing to tourists is it
It's almost like if they could just take all your money off you at the airport then send you back, they'd love to do that.?‍♂️

(Hyperbole I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back