When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glastonbury has just been cancelled, I thunk that shows where the summer is headed
Yep, just heard that. Bad news. To be fair it is the biggest, and with the most complicated organisation....I am still hopeful some of the smaller ones later in the summer might be able to do something with lower capacity and testing etc

Yep, just heard that. Bad news. To be fair it is the biggest, and with the most complicated organisation....I am still hopeful some of the smaller ones later in the summer might be able to do something with lower capacity and testing etc

this. I am personally zero surprised they cancelled glasto. too early, too big

this might be the end for some well known djs.. specially the older generation..

sven vath, carl cox, maybe hawtin.. those crossing my mind.

not dj ing all this time & living the dj life.. lots of travelling etc..

i think it will be very difficult for them to re adapt and get back into the game

You find some DJ's doing sets on youtube to stay some what relevant in my opinion. Not enough of them are doing it to be honest.
I thought about this myself

Maybe if you were big time before this situation then you can jump back in but some of the lesser popular djs and events could struggle to get going again. Marketing and all that isnt it

Not sure I agree destroyed, but definitely set things back a bit. We’ll see an evolution of the industry, but it won’t die altogether. We’re due another Summer of Love, that’ll kickstart things again

Said this for the last few months. When this is over, I reckon we'll see another summer of love. Guess it'll be 2022.

Sad but expected

The site build starts at the beginning by of March so they were forced into an early decision on it from what my insiders tell me. At least it gives people who would’ve been involved to plan and rejig their summers. I’m counting down the days to 2022 already

Tomorrowland surely won't go ahead either that takes some time to arrange - if I remember correctly their tickets go on sale around the end of January too and there are no confirmed dates on their website

Tomorrowland surely won't go ahead either that takes some time to arrange - if I remember correctly their tickets go on sale around the end of January too and there are no confirmed dates on their website

Yeah this definitely won't be happening either. I don't see any large scale festivals happening at all. I'm not even sure about the clubs to be fair. But I do think that the club owners here will do anything to open - so whatever measures are put in place, they'll deal with it and work out a plan.

You ever been? Something that everyone should try at least once. 2022 will be my 12th ok the bounce I think it is

sadly not yet. but it's on my bucket list, same as burning man. both of those events are hard to do though if you live in ibiza and work in the summer season.

Yeah this definitely won't be happening either. I don't see any large scale festivals happening at all. I'm not even sure about the clubs to be fair. But I do think that the club owners here will do anything to open - so whatever measures are put in place, they'll deal with it and work out a plan.

agree on all of that.

sadly not yet. but it's on my bucket list, same as burning man. both of those events are hard to do though if you live in ibiza and work in the summer season.

agree on all of that.
Let me know when you do and I’ll give you the guided tour

this might be the end for some well known djs.. specially the older generation..

sven vath, carl cox, maybe hawtin.. those crossing my mind.

not dj ing all this time & living the dj life.. lots of travelling etc..

i think it will be very difficult for them to re adapt and get back into the game
Ooohhh... Poor middle age rich guys who have had a fantastic career and have to rest for a couple of years...

Ooohhh... Poor middle age rich guys who have had a fantastic career and have to rest for a couple of years...

Maybe they need a lot of money for their personal life ? Cars beginn at 200000 Euro , boat and son on : Millions are away very fast. There are examples

Maybe they need a lot of money for their personal life ? Cars beginn at 200000 Euro , boat and son on : Millions are away very fast. There are examples
It's a fact of life that people leave a lifestyle that matches their means, no doubt. Are they entitled to continue that lifestyle at the cost of illness and deaths in Global pandemic? I'd say not

It's a fact of life that people leave a lifestyle that matches their means, no doubt. Are they entitled to continue that lifestyle at the cost of illness and deaths in Global pandemic? I'd say not

Thats for sure. But there are a lot of people who take a lot of risks for money

Makes sense as sad as it is:cry:
Pedro Sanchez said the same thing last year: no tourists all year long. He will change his mind eventually in a few months, like always. Tourists will be allowed back by mid-June in some form I believe. I just can't see how Spain is going to survive without it's livelihood industry for another year. Last season has shown you can handle tourism without vaccines or having herd immunity. Clubs? That's not manageable til September/Oct.

Back