When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or clubs become less superstar dj focused and just put on nights and those that make it over are given a surprise. Vaguely recall some clubs doing that when I first started coming to Ibiza, for example don’t think manumission always advertised who was djing. Have the focus about people having a good time. This summer could be a great opportunity to try new things like that.

Sure this summer will be smaller than manumission type events but why be tied to measuring success by how many people can be squashed around a pool drinking €16 Heineken bottles while Calvin Harris lets off fireworks on stage?

Anyone remember who was DJ in Studio52 ? Or Ku in the early 80s ?
The DJ thing came later ...

it is sad and not good, but..

unfortunately the industry is destroyed...

all other industries started operations.. even airlines & travel, but the industry we all love is still on hold.

time warp postponed till 31 October, and all other evens are being postponed.

not sure and have no idea when will someone be able to dance to techno again, not in Ibiza, but all over the world.

this might be the end for some well known djs.. specially the older generation..

sven vath, carl cox, maybe hawtin.. those crossing my mind.

not dj ing all this time & living the dj life.. lots of travelling etc..

i think it will be very difficult for them to re adapt and get back into the game

He's been doing a lot of live streams etc during the various lockdowns we've had, so not sure if this will be true.

a live stream for a few hours indoors with no audience is completely different than djing in real life for long hours.

i hope am wrong..

but its like an athlete quitting for some time or getting injured.. the older he gets the harder it will be for adaptation & recovery

it is sad and not good, but..

unfortunately the industry is destroyed...

all other industries started operations.. even airlines & travel, but the industry we all love is still on hold.

time warp postponed till 31 October, and all other evens are being postponed.

not sure and have no idea when will someone be able to dance to techno again, not in Ibiza, but all over the world.
Not sure I agree destroyed, but definitely set things back a bit. We’ll see an evolution of the industry, but it won’t die altogether. We’re due another Summer of Love, that’ll kickstart things again

I’m sure they will be back out spinning to a packed club when it’s allowed. If anything, this break will have made most of them realise how much of a good life they had before COVID and will be wanting that back.

this might be the end for some well known djs.. specially the older generation..

sven vath, carl cox, maybe hawtin.. those crossing my mind.

not dj ing all this time & living the dj life.. lots of travelling etc..

i think it will be very difficult for them to re adapt and get back into the game

nah! No chance. They will be as itching as us to het the show back on the road

Back