When are you too old?

Turn 30 this year:eek:?. Not worries about Ibiza because as it’s been said age is just a number there but at home i think i’ll definitely start feeling more and more out of place in a club. Am i wrong? Whats classed as ‘too old’ to still go clubbing at home?

Turn 30 this year:eek:?. Not worries about Ibiza because as it’s been said age is just a number there but at home i think i’ll definitely start feeling more and more out of place in a club. Am i wrong? Whats classed as ‘too old’ to still go clubbing at home?
Don't get hung up on the age thing. Keep doing it as long as you are still feeling it and enjoying it.
Sometimes when I'm in a club I do have that moment of 'I'm old enough to be their Mum'.. But who gives a shit ?

Just turned 51 and love going out in the UK and love going to Ibiza and its clubs. But sadly I feel like I'm more concerned about queues for toilets and bars, and being pushed around and elbowed, especially for my 5'1" girlfriend. VIP sounds perfect to me but I simply can't afford that. So yeah, too old for DC10 and Amnesia, but don't feel ready for a holiday just based solely around Ushuaia and Pikes. Like a lot of people, I've been going to Ibiza every year since the 90s...though I haven't been since 2019, and once again I'll be saying "this is my last time..."

Getting old or just getting more sensible? Probably a bit of both.

Just turned 51 and love going out in the UK and love going to Ibiza and its clubs. But sadly I feel like I'm more concerned about queues for toilets and bars, and being pushed around and elbowed, especially for my 5'1" girlfriend. VIP sounds perfect to me but I simply can't afford that. So yeah, too old for DC10 and Amnesia, but don't feel ready for a holiday just based solely around Ushuaia and Pikes. Like a lot of people, I've been going to Ibiza every year since the 90s...though I haven't been since 2019, and once again I'll be saying "this is my last time..."

Getting old or just getting more sensible? Probably a bit of both.
SAGA should take over a club night for the over 50's like me! Actually I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, as many of that age and older would have been Ibizan hippies etc that never really grew up and it would give us a chance to let our hair down (if we still have any!) without having to worry about what the youngsters think about us!
To that end, if people need more space and facilities then it should be catered for!

SAGA should take over a club night for the over 50's like me! Actually I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, as many of that age and older would have been Ibizan hippies etc that never really grew up and it would give us a chance to let our hair down (if we still have any!) without having to worry about what the youngsters think about us!
To that end, if people need more space and facilities then it should be catered for!
It's not about age, but preference. I tend to stick around Pikes, Lio, Cova and Dalias because I like my space and ability to step back, and always have. I am 41 now, but always felt that way even in my early 20s.

If you want to tear it up at Amnesia, then go for it and dance like nobody's watching!

It's not about age, but preference. I tend to stick around Pikes, Lio, Cova and Dalias because I like my space and ability to step back, and always have. I am 41 now, but always felt that way even in my early 20s.

If you want to tear it up at Amnesia, then go for it and dance like nobody's watching!
Me? Dance?
More chance of me wearing a Yorkshire CCC cricket shirt....

Back