When are you too old?

59? This not what he wrote on page 1 :D
I'm 45 next week. Around that age, one really has to choose nights wisely both at home and on the island. I would actually club more if I had more weekends off. I do find that I will go to more early evening events if possible too.

At some point it won't feel "right" though and thats when I will reassess.

alzheimer on the way? :lol:

Never too old ,but sooner afic :p when giving up clubs at night , but will be glad to discover the joy n happiness of a peaceful ibz holidays :cool:

Last edited:
I’m 59 next birthday and still loving it
Instead of buckets full if leftover sun umbrellas, they should leave us walking sticks and zimmer frames instead!! Won't be long before Pasha stops the music every half hour so we can have a sit-down and a nice cup of tea.
Mind you, Amnesia was named for a reason. Just forgotten what it was :cry:

There is a demographic point, just like the hippies in the 60's that are going in their *counts* 70's now - clubbers in the 90's and 00's may still be going in their middle-age (bringing their preteen kiddies with them?). Now what happens if the current 18-25 yr-olds stop coming and go somewhere else; will Ibiza turn into what Benidorm looks like in mid February?

You're too old when you stop wondering why people who never been to Ibiza ask you:
ain't you to old:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol: ...Diver u wont fool the pirate twice :p
i should change my pseudo to johnny99 or Bruce99 or Dan99 :D
Take this from Johnny99 Cash :eek: for those that doesnt believe i'm born in 99 :lol:
71qEfsOCokL._SY450_.jpg

Last edited:
Brining this one back up people as I am finding it harder the older I get (Now 31)

I have been to a few UK events this year and most recently this Saturday I went to Sankeys Festival at Studio 338 - Literally felt like an old man walking about though maybe I don't look my age I certainly feel it!
It made me feel a bit of a loser I must admit and I became a little self conscious.

It seems the door staff/Dj's are my age and everyone attending is 25 at the most!

Do people on here of similar age avoid these venues and events?

I did VLOG the day if anyone would like to see what 338 is like - Only a short video

Brining this one back up people as I am finding it harder the older I get (Now 31)

I have been to a few UK events this year and most recently this Saturday I went to Sankeys Festival at Studio 338 - Literally felt like an old man walking about though maybe I don't look my age I certainly feel it!
It made me feel a bit of a loser I must admit and I became a little self conscious.

It seems the door staff/Dj's are my age and everyone attending is 25 at the most!

I did VLOG the day if anyone would like to see what 338 is like - Only a short video

Maybe you’re going to the wrong events? Tech house shite seems to be aimed at younger ket heads...

I agree about a lot of the scene in the UK, it does feel like it is getting younger and younger. Last time I went to Studio338 I got pulled aside in the queue and told I look dodgy (I did look a lot older than a lot of people)! For anybody that knows me, you will probably be laughing on the floor right now - I mean me dodgy? I do think certain parties are just attracting a younger audience now, and there is a younger bias. This may be because the scene has a lot of new parties, and hopefully the audience will grow up with it too.

And the reason why Ibiza for me gets better and better the older you get is that age is irrelevant. Especially outside of July/August. And you will find as you get into your 30s, you need / want Ibiza even more for that reason.

Looking a bit f***ed there rye. Grey hair,grey beard.... Lol,it must be all those protein shakes?
You'll get over it.

@Life of Rye go Balearic rye,and cleanse your soul. We shall open up our arms,and hold you to our collective Balearic bosoms.. its up to you,your journey into the light starts here,today....?

I agree about a lot of the scene in the UK, it does feel like it is getting younger and younger. Last time I went to Studio338 I got pulled aside in the queue and told I look dodgy (I did look a lot older than a lot of people)! For anybody that knows me, you will probably be laughing on the floor right now - I mean me dodgy? I do think certain parties are just attracting a younger audience now, and there is a younger bias. This may be because the scene has a lot of new parties, and hopefully the audience will grow up with it too.

And the reason why Ibiza for me gets better and better the older you get is that age is irrelevant. Especially outside of July/August. And you will find as you get into your 30s, you need / want Ibiza even more for that reason.

Funny enough after Saturday I told myself I am just going to stick to Ibiza now as any age goes there
The crowed at these UK events are getting younger over the years I am sure

Also side note I almost got rejected for not having I.D - first time I have ever been asked and it is apparently because they have to scan the I.D to keep a record of it. I luckily got in with some pleading and getting a copy of my driving licence on my phone.

Looking a bit f***ed there rye. Grey hair,grey beard.... Lol,it must be all those protein shakes?
You'll get over it.

will record my next video in low quality 240p

Back