WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

I saw yesterday that the forecast called for snow in Ibiza? Is this true? I know it happened last year for a bit

I saw yesterday that the forecast called for snow in Ibiza? Is this true? I know it happened last year for a bit

there was hail a few weeks back. no snow this year just yet but it might still happen. right now we're in the coldest period of the year I think, it was 4 degrees celsius yesterday morning.

today it's super windy - the port of la savina in formentera is currently closed because of that (nothing new, happens every winter at some point).

there was hail a few weeks back. no snow this year just yet but it might still happen. right now we're in the coldest period of the year I think, it was 4 degrees celsius yesterday morning.

today it's super windy - the port of la savina in formentera is currently closed because of that (nothing new, happens every winter at some point).
We are all saying how cold it is ,, but in reality it’s not really cold we are just wimps ...

In the Uk it’s cold !!!! And grim

bit windy yesterday and today!!! two incoming flights (one from madrid and one from barcelona) couldn't land this morning and had to fly back.

50539854_575358736262284_8858798406563266560_n.jpg

Hope it clears up. I'm arriving tomorrow afternoon :confused:

ah it's actually pretty sunny today. forecast for the next few days gives lots of sun too, but the wind might stay for a while. not as strong as yesterday and today in the morning, but next week does look windy again.

ah it's actually pretty sunny today. forecast for the next few days gives lots of sun too, but the wind might stay for a while. not as strong as yesterday and today in the morning, but next week does look windy again.

Get in. Is it warm? This is my first January visit. I'm over for a trance night in San an Bay tomorrow. Staying in ibiza town. Any recommendations on activities or restaurants/bars from anyone that's been this time of year?

Great weather today compared to yesterday , get a plan b for that night .. I’d say it will be quiet .. maybe stay in IBIZA ,

Inhaler
Malanga
Paradise lost

I think it will be quiet everywhere

Great weather today compared to yesterday , get a plan b for that night .. I’d say it will be quiet .. maybe stay in IBIZA ,

Inhaler
Malanga
Paradise lost

I think it will be quiet everywhere

San an was fairly busy as there was an 80's event on in a tent near the fountain. The bay was quiet as was the Trance night. Tunes were great though. Was there til about 5. Now in the airport waiting for my flight home and the depression to set in :cry:

Back