WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

nice one! I might see you for the new years swim...

Would be great to catch up there! You will help me to get in that cold water ;-)

Last year I missed it because my plane was at 9AM on 1st Jan... but this year I don't want to miss it (and anyway, there was no flight back on 1st Jan ;-)). I'll be there for the first wave already, no hangover for me as I'll be alone with my daughter ;-)

Let's share some wine from Vino&Co on the beach to celebrate! (or Hierbas but not sure they bring some too... I guess it's only wine?).

Anyway, really looking forward, exploring the island and having fun with my little princess... I will have a close look on local event agendas & on spotlight of course...

Would be great to catch up there! You will help me to get in that cold water ;-)

Last year I missed it because my plane was at 9AM on 1st Jan... but this year I don't want to miss it (and anyway, there was no flight back on 1st Jan ;-)). I'll be there for the first wave already, no hangover for me as I'll be alone with my daughter ;-)

Let's share some wine from Vino&Co on the beach to celebrate! (or Hierbas but not sure they bring some too... I guess it's only wine?).

Yes! Already put myself as "Going" ;-)

Will not miss it... I'm staying at less than 5 minutes ride from there ;-)

Booked 1 week from 31st December until 7th January... Father & daughter time as I did last year.
She will run faster than me to go for the "Primer Bano del Ano 2020" :-D

Yes! Already put myself as "Going" ;-)

Will not miss it... I'm staying at less than 5 minutes ride from there ;-)

Booked 1 week from 31st December until 7th January... Father & daughter time as I did last year.
She will run faster than me to go for the "Primer Bano del Ano 2020" :-D
Been there, done that rsz_20190101_120815.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely for NYE. I think the pandemic situation is over at this time. Maybe earlier.
I think this will be a cool Trip.

Back