WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

"ibizatom"

I’ll take my hat off to you coming all the way to go in there, im scared shitless to go in there and I only live up the road!!
:lol: has it got a rep? It was a really good night tbf. Spent alot of it holding the gfs hair back in toilet though after she over did it on the pre-drinks :lol:

McRackin

kimajy:
I've done pretty much everything I wanted to do, spent a little time with some people I wanted to see again before the year was out and importantly I'm leaving with my head a great deal straighter than when I arrived (...). As it all sank in driving home, I think I arrived back feeling the calmest and most at peace I've felt in years. In 3 short days, the whole trip completely restored me. It took a bit of effort, and a few compromises, but the rewards were undeniably vast. All the right things at exactly the right time !
( One more time .... 22-25 October 2018 )

mr_sick

I would like to come back with my 3.5 years old daughter for a few days around NYE but flight prices are horrible compared to last year :-(

But when watching all the pictures and with all the good times we had with my daughter last year... I think I will not be able to resist ;-)

NY eve at Plaza del Parque was also great, enjoyed every minute of it :)

mr_sick

So... couldn't resist, booked from 31st Dec until 07 Jan for my daughter & myself ;-)

Staying in Salinas as always, ready to get in the water on 1st Jan :)

Where in Salinas does it happen? Around Jockey Club?

EDIT: Just found out that it's between Malibu & Guarana

Last edited:

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
So... couldn't resist, booked from 31st Dec until 07 Jan for my daughter & myself ;-)

Staying in Salinas as always, ready to get in the water on 1st Jan :)

Where in Salinas does it happen? Around Jockey Club?

EDIT: Just found out that it's between Malibu & Guarana
nice one! I might see you for the new years swim...