Weekend Plans

Im still recovering from a heavy weekend on the ale. Golf Society Friday, mates 30th Saturday and mates nippers Christening on Sunday. Worked out that i was drinking (including ridiculous amounts of shots) for 44 hours out of a possible 62 and think i managed about 7hrs sleep out of the 62. :/

Hoping to feel normal again very soon :)

Working from home today, so feels like the weekend has has landed.

Kids stuff all weekend for me :cool:

Stag do then trip home to see my folks. The gf has a minor op on Monday, so have the day off to be with her.

Liverpool Disco Festival was really good. Simon Dunmore and David morales had the glitterbox room bouncing. Although music and sound were great in hangar34, we swerved joey negro after ten minutes simply because the venue was too hot and sweaty. Ronnie Herel played some great old soul at end of the night. Thoroughly recommend this event to anyone. Very friendly crowd, zero aggro.

We are at the carAvan in Abersoch, her for missus' birthday weekend (the big 47).
Clear skies and BBQ planned, one of us has to drive back later ffs.

Thankfully i'm not back to work until Thursday.
With regards to your situation, I think with your missus being the big 47, clearly she has to be the responsible one here and drive home later. Allowing you to indulge a little
Leading by example and all that;)

Enjoy!!
That's just been decided. I'm banished to the back seat though as I'm not allowed to criticise her driving. Just started on my first lager.

Is anyone still out? It strikes me that in the old days, some of us would still be out on Monday morning but phones didn't have the net. If someone posts from a club now, I will owe them a beer!:lol:

Back