Weekend Plans

Dark Matter is back at Vauxhall on Saturday. Can't wait! Curious to see how we do with an 8am finish :lol:

cheers Ikoda - knackering weekend but feels good to finally have that freedom

it's a really interesting old school Spanish neighbourhood - loads of migrants from Andalucia, Extremadura, Galicia came up in the 60s to find work and settled. And so all the bars are pretty old world Spanish (no gentrification in these parts!) They're a lot of fun (esp on footie nights). I've also been really getting into buñuelos de bacalao (cod fritters) and 'vermuts'

calm before the storm - all the ravers hit BCN in a couple of weeks for the festie season

although am skinto and keeping it lowkey

https://www.facebook.com/events/1855789051355774/

Dark Matter is back at Vauxhall on Saturday. Can't wait! Curious to see how we do with an 8am finish :lol:

Well... that was an amazing weekend. Still busy at 8am when we shut. Get an odd mix of people in Vauxhall after 5am, but did thoroughly enjoy myself and everyone else did. Being able to control your own lights and not use the clubs makes such a difference to crowd interaction.

Friday

Possibly attend Kolsch @ the Rainbow Venues; however it'll be a sober one if so.

Saturday

All dayer in Sheffield followed by the Brook v Spence fight at Brammell Lane :)

Sunday / Monday

Beer + BBQ's in the lovely weather.

Barcelona this weekend. Considering Cafe del Mar opening party, Eric Morillo apparently, would like to see him just because he's basically a part of history, but we'll see. Also seeing Black Coffee at the Brunch in the City thing which I'm excited about.

finally have something interesting this week!

Riverside festival in Glasgow (saturday only)
Slam, Kraviz, Vath, Rodhad, Surgeon, Alicante etc etc

EPIC 5.0 on Saturday, and I'm hoping We Are FSTVL on Sunday - purely for the Cocoon stage (my mate has just found out he is closing after Papa Sven!! :eek: )

Some local club options as well, one in my hometown is teasing Max Chapman as a special guest.

EPIC 5.0 on Saturday, and I'm hoping We Are FSTVL on Sunday - purely for the Cocoon stage (my mate has just found out he is closing after Papa Sven!! :eek: )

Some local club options as well, one in my hometown is teasing Max Chapman as a special guest.
We Are festival for me too just on Saturday, will be a day of rotating between the Marco Carola, Used + Abused & Circoloco stages for me! not a bad line up imo!
upload_2017-5-24_15-38-6.png

Berlin tomorrow!

Going to check out Charlotte De Witte on Friday at Chalet, loving her stuff at the moment.

Got an apparent list spot for Berghain Saturday so we'll see how that turns out...

Going to check out Charlotte De Witte on Friday at Chalet, loving her stuff at the moment.

I interviewed her a few days ago. She's lovely. I will send you the link when it's published.

Enjoy Berlin (and good luck with Berghain!)

Back