Weekend Plans

very busy few days ahead for me as you can guess...

sat at IMS right now...tonight sankeys summer opening and a bit of black madonna at pacha proably too
thursday - more IMS daytime, privilege opening at night for a bit
friday - more IMS daytime (most interesting day for panels I think), then dalt vila party followed by heart opening (acid pauli and sven) and on the way home a quick gander at how hs82's labyrinth opening is doing.
saturday - quick visit at ushuaïa opening and another quick visit at amnesia opening.
sunday - quick visit at hi opening, even considering going to BM for lazarus.
monday - the reward for all the clubhopping - a full stint at cocoon opening 'and everything after' (tuesday)

...wednesday: work from bed.

Thursday - fly out to Ibiza - landing around 9PM, have some dinner and a few drinks and chill :D
Friday - Formentera by day, Music On by night
Saturday - A day of rest on the beach
Sunday - Hi opening
Monday - Circo Loco + Cocoon opening
Tuesday - Cocoon Afters {pending we can get in :lol:)

Frantic 20th anniversary in Camden's Koko club. Lisa Lashes, Andy Farley, BK to name but a few. Should be a good'un!!!!

We were checking out of hotel yesterday and one of the group was coming in from supermarket with vodka and cans of coke,ask us where we all going,the beach? No we're going home in two hours:lol: he thought we were staying till thursday

We were checking out of hotel yesterday and one of the group was coming in from supermarket with vodka and cans of coke,ask us where we all going,the beach? No we're going home in two hours:lol: he thought we were staying till thursday

Aww! What a way to suddenly bring the holiday to an abrupt end (for him) :lol:

This weekend is mostly... weddings! Two of them! So no clubbing, and a lot of driving (Liverpook + St Austell respectively)

you got set times?

No, only my friend's (and the fact he knows Sven is on before him).

From memory, We Are are one of those bastard festivals who don't release the set-times and encourage you to buy lanyards at an incredible price (i think last year they wanted £10! Ten pounds! I told them to go forth)

Ended up just walking to each tent and taking a photo of the set-times displayed outside

From memory, We Are are one of those bastard festivals who don't release the set-times and encourage you to buy lanyards at an incredible price (i think last year they wanted £10! Ten pounds! I told them to go forth)

Ended up just walking to each tent and taking a photo of the set-times displayed outside

T in the Park did that
always leaked on one of the festival forums
used to make up a clashfinder for my group

Out with my dad tomorrow to celebrate his birthday then taking the mrs out for dinner on sat. Probably end up gimped for the whole weekend :lol::twisted:

AH thanks. Parklife does that shit. Its such an anti consumer policy.

Pathetic

Prydz on a Saturday for me too. Also been given a freebie for Axwell/Ingrosso the next day. Not my cup of tea but about 15 of us going so will be a good laugh either way I think. Rehab on Monday

Hey gang
Haven't posted in ages. Hope you are all well!
In London for the FA Cup final this weekend.

Is We Are FSTVL worth it for some Sunday entertainment? Heading home on the redeye that night so would probably have to leave around 7.

Back