Weekend Plans

Saturday day time party Paul Kalkkrenner at Printworks, last and first time I saw him was at Destino. Really looking forward to this and being home before midnight!!!!

Plus it's a 3 day weekend so plenty of time to recover!

No chance I'd be home before midnight...even with the best intentions in the world, once I'm on one, home is the last place I want to go :D

Off to an 80s charity night for the Lymphoma Association so it's going to be different!! Neon legwarmers and lace gloves ahoy!! Not sure how messy it's going to get, so have a quiet day planned tomorrow just incase :lol:

Rest of the weekend is looking pretty quiet too, 9 weeks til Ibiza :D

Energy saving weekend this weekend, though the Atlantic ocean is going to finally grace us with some surfable waves!

Ryan Crosson then on to fabric for Ricardo next weekend. 1st time back to the place since it re-opening! Can. Not. Wait!!!

Energy saving weekend this weekend, though the Atlantic ocean is going to finally grace us with some surfable waves!

Ryan Crosson then on to fabric for Ricardo next weekend. 1st time back to the place since it re-opening! Can. Not. Wait!!!
Woosh.
If anybody can, makka can.

Had funeral on Friday and the old man got a brilliant send off :)

This weekend I'm off up to Pitlochry for a couple of nights. Will be semi quiet with the mrs, some nice food and a few drinks. All the photos now popping up on social media of places opening up in IBZ getting me excited for the annual trip :D

Visited Budapest on a stag do. Good trip, enjoyed the ruins bars, probably spent too much time in the same bars. Went to watch football at ferencvaros and went to Sparty Sat night. Sparty was as the name suggest a party in one of the outdoor spa 11pm till 3am, music was good, smoke machines and lasers. Lots of males there and the small number of women were very friendly with some lads in pool.

Would not mind visiting the city with my wife for a proper look.

Overall, a very relaxing stag weekend. No crazy antics.
Sacked Liverpool off and stayed in the Lodge the extra night. My bank balance loves me a bit more today :)

Back