Weekend Plans

This. Was a great weekend and a chance to get to know some people in my group that I don't really know that well.
Timewarp itself, good music, but let down by the crowd and queuing.

This weekend:
When I get back from my work trip, I'll be heading to Bristol to see my folks.
Quiet one, and the family dog passed away last Friday :(

Sorry to hear about the dog Ben.

Luicano @ Printworks this weekend for me! Excited to see what he plays in such an immersive venue! what a place Printworks is, couldn't fault it on the opening roll on Saturday!

This. Was a great weekend and a chance to get to know some people in my group that I don't really know that well.
Timewarp itself, good music, but let down by the crowd and queuing.

This weekend:
When I get back from my work trip, I'll be heading to Bristol to see my folks.
Quiet one, and the family dog passed away last Friday :(

Oh no :( sorry for your loss :(

planning to have a quiet easter weekend with lots of time spent outdoors away from the screens! hope to be hitting the beach and definitely going for some walks etc. can't wait - realistically seen probably the last 'proper' quiet weekend until about...end of october? :eek:

Should be fine as he only 15mts old.. he's 29.6kg so keeping him quite after the op will be hard work..

Absolutely ruined myself on Sunday. Out for the pub opening at 11am and on it throughout the day till I passed out around 5am. Major dose of the fear yesterday to the point where I was shitting myself everytime my phone vibrated - pretty horrible stuff. Saying the usual "never again" etc a million times in my head.

Glasgow on Sunday for Aly & Fila. 100% drinking only! :eek:

Cheers,4-6 weeks recovery fckn nightmare. Its not bad damage it just he size and puppy behaviour hard to keep him quite.. so he'll be having some hash brownies for the first few weeks.. my father has kennels at home so all comes to all we can send him in there for few weeks to heal..

Back