Weekend Plans

Had a mad week in Miami last week and a bit of recovery time on the beach. Fly back tonight and a mate that missed out wants to go to a beer festival followed by HS82 in Brighton tomorrow. Not sure I'm ready for it

Did some timekeeping this morning for the local Parkrun so had a quiet one last night! Followed by walking the dog on the beach with my friend & a pub lunch :D

Running the Cardiff 10k tomorrow so another early one for me tonight! Will try and behave until Ibiza (can't see it happening but I'm doing well so far :lol:)

Clone party at NITSA (Barcelona) was a bit average imo UNTIL about 4am when I-F came on - why he isn't up there with the elite DJs I have no idea. Totally blew my mind.

set was along these lines - a masterclass

Copenhagen was bloody wonderful! We were lucky with the weather I guess but its a very cool city, great for walking around - pop up bars selling beer everywhere and hundreds of great food options....think Amsterdam but less vice, more food...although I did somehow manage to pick a hotel slap bang in the red light district much to my wife's amusement!

Looking at bringing the kids over there for a few days during summer. Hotels are pricey

Yeah wasn't cheap, although not as horrific as I had feared. I ended up burning a load of air miles to cover flights so that freed up some extra for the hotel. Think some other friends used the dreaded Airbnb while there.

Copenhagen was bloody wonderful! We were lucky with the weather I guess but its a very cool city, great for walking around - pop up bars selling beer everywhere and hundreds of great food options....think Amsterdam but less vice, more food...although I did somehow manage to pick a hotel slap bang in the red light district much to my wife's amusement!

really want to go too but prices always put me off

did you go to Christiania? used to be junkie central but wasn't sure if it had cleaned up

Did some timekeeping this morning for the local Parkrun so had a quiet one last night! Followed by walking the dog on the beach with my friend & a pub lunch :D

Running the Cardiff 10k tomorrow so another early one for me tonight! Will try and behave until Ibiza (can't see it happening but I'm doing well so far :lol:)
Nice one. How did you get on?

did you go to Christiania? used to be junkie central but wasn't sure if it had cleaned up

We had a quick look Friday afternoon and it was interesting lots of cool graffiti and interesting characters - didn't really see anything too hardcore at the time...the Mrs is preggo so didn't hang around long.

Nice one. How did you get on?

I ran it in 59 mins 8 seconds which I was really pleased with :D (struggling to get anywhere near sub 10 minute miles on training runs lately)!

Swansea half marathon for me next at the end of June :)

I ran it in 59 mins 8 seconds which I was really pleased with :D (struggling to get anywhere near sub 10 minute miles on training runs lately)!

Swansea half marathon for me next at the end of June :)

What type of training do you do?

Back