Weekend Plans

Yeah her favourite band are in town.. warpaint and they were super last night.. sexy as hell and they can rock..met irelands "the djs dj" Billy Scurry earlier in the day haven't seen him for awhile and he put us on list for a little party in a Korean basement Bar/ restaurant. It was cool you would have loved it.diver
Billy Scurry - Lil Louis Warm Up June 2011
https://soundcloud.com/fattyfattyphonographics/billy-scurry-lil-louis-warm-up
Billy Scurry...The Nightfly
https://soundcloud.com/billyscurry/billy-scurry-the-nightfly

Last edited:
View attachment 3429
Give me a hot girl playing guitar over a sweaty dude twiddling knobs anyday of the week..
internet-grandma-surprise-skin-flute.jpg

Ended my weekend/bachelor party with a 10 hour stint during the Martinez Brothers 24 hour+ gig at space. Highlights of Miami were, Seth b2b Bill Patrick, Dennes Ferrer throwing down heat at 7:30PM at indoor stage at get lost because it started pouring, Martinez Bros @ Space, Romanians at Rapture, Green Velvet, Jamie, Stacey Pullen all at Paradise.

Best part was partying at our house all hours of day/night. Miss floating on my rubber ducky in our pool. (pic of me and my best man catching some floaty time)

Got back Monday night...still torn up and hurting.

Attachments

• Me & Bruce.jpg
    Me & Bruce.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 13
Initially it was loose and funky but that may have been their transition from Black Coffee's set. They moved pretty quickly to just banging it out...maybe I should have stayed longer and given it more of a chance. 2 of the crew stayed but they were flying :D and I had plans to catch Hawtin's only set of the weekend later so once I got bored I left with the rest of the guys.

They played together at Movement in 2009...that was killer. I caught the whole main stage set that year and danced like crazy...met someone on the dance floor and ended up missing them on the boat party ;). Not sure if missing was worth it...that boat line up ahhhhhh

us-0524-99167-back.jpg

Back