Weekend Plans

Out for a nice walk on Friday with the family coming round for fish and chips in the afternoon. Gardening Saturday and then a big all day event in Edinburgh on Sunday. Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, DVS1, Carl Craig, Kerri Chandler, KiNK plus a fair few more.

After party tickets bought for SLAM! In the city centre too. Can't wait.

Zombie on Monday I reckon!

Just finished a 9 year relationship so first weekend single. Got a busy weekend planned - Ants in London on Thursday with some mates, some beers Friday night if my brain is functioning bit of relaxing/family time Saturday/Sunday and an all-dayer on Monday, possibly free party with Max Chapman & Russ Yallop! Will be much needed

Cheers,4-6 weeks recovery fckn nightmare. Its not bad damage it just he size and puppy behaviour hard to keep him quite.. so he'll be having some hash brownies for the first few weeks.. my father has kennels at home so all comes to all we can send him in there for few weeks to heal..
Our dog had a big operation this time last year. He's 35kg and has a very active nature (took four injections of anaesthetic to get him down), but he just seemed to know to keep quiet and rest, so don't worry too much about that. I feel for you mate, fingers crossed

Cheers,4-6 weeks recovery fckn nightmare. Its not bad damage it just he size and puppy behaviour hard to keep him quite.. so he'll be having some hash brownies for the first few weeks.. my father has kennels at home so all comes to all we can send him in there for few weeks to heal..

Hope all goes well with the op! Pets are such a big part of a family!

This weekend I am off on my first family holiday in almost 20 years (a week on a cruise ship - HELP!!! - France/Spain/Guernsey)............wish me luck o_O

Already had a bit of a meltdown as I've been told I'm not allowed to take my hair straighteners or my own hairdryer - I don't take it very well when I'm told I'm not allowed to do stuff :lol:

Grandad passed away during the week :(:(:( Quiet weekend spent with family and preparing the funeral. Probably another quiet weekend on the cards.

On a brighter note, got a stag do in Amsterdam in August lined up :twisted:

Grandad passed away during the week :(:(:( Quiet weekend spent with family and preparing the funeral. Probably another quiet weekend on the cards.

On a brighter note, got a stag do in Amsterdam in August lined up :twisted:

I was totally done in when my Grandad died, definitely my worst family death by far.

Good to have a positive to focus on.

Last weekend twas a family affair for me

Fri -
Curry, wine and SONOS beats. Daughters boyfriend was in da house, still annoys me how he can't put his cutlery down on his plate properly when finished a meal:mad:.

Sat -
Semi lie in, tea, coffee and toast bedroom chats with the missus putting the world to rights.
Gym (Back and Biceps)
Nice and sunny afternoon gardening
Wedding aniversary (23 years that day) meal here - http://www.laboheme.co.uk (Can really recommend this place for spotlighters who live mid North West UK area) missus paid:eek: and daughter did the taxi duties.

Sun-
Slightly longer lie in, bacon sandwich and coffees
Full on gardening day/afternoon, lovely and sunny.
Roast chicken dinner, no wine
Dog walk
Shite on catch up TV ( rarely do I watch much stuff "live" broadcast these days, or much TV at all for that matter)

Last edited:
I was totally done in when my Grandad died, definitely my worst family death by far.

Good to have a positive to focus on.

Yep, had a few over the last few years but we were the best of buds when I was growing up. Must have seen him every day for around 10 years of my life. Watching him go was hard and still is but I know he'd want me to keep my chin up so that's what I'm gonna do :)

Thanks for the messages :)

@MauroPicotto sorry to hear of your loss :(

Spent Saturday in Guernsey on the last day of the cruise, was so glad to get home on Sunday as I'd spent pretty much all of the holiday with sea sickness!!

Don't think cruises are for me :eek:

Yep, had a few over the last few years but we were the best of buds when I was growing up. Must have seen him every day for around 10 years of my life. Watching him go was hard and still is but I know he'd want me to keep my chin up so that's what I'm gonna do :)

Sorry to hear about your loss. Grandparents always seem to have a unique bond

Sorry to hear that mate :( . I miss both of my grandmothers still, both helped raise me as a kid. As Fergi said, the bond with Grandparents seem to be unique.

===

What are folks up to this weekend?
Stag do and potential night out in Liverpool this weekend. Should be a relatively steady one to be honest.

awful news that - sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm going to have a very quiet one this evening, as the combination of work and house hunting /sorting mortgages is soul destroying.

down the local watching the fight tomorrow night and then tottenham away on sunday for the football.

all of that with a 15 man stag in prague the next weekend :D

Out for the match tonight. Quiet one in the house tomorrow and watch the boxing.

Kölsch and Manpower on Sunday :eek:

Saturday day time party Paul Kalkkrenner at Printworks, last and first time I saw him was at Destino. Really looking forward to this and being home before midnight!!!!

Plus it's a 3 day weekend so plenty of time to recover!

Back