Weekend Plans

Completely wrecked now after 2 night on the rip in Dublin.. drink,coke,vigagra and Back door anal comfort spray are a bad mix.. :spank:

I went to Dublin in Jan for the first time for a mates 30th and it was hard work trying to get in anywhere away from pubs. I even left my mates to go to a club coz the crap music in the bar we were in was driving me insane, must of asked 6 cab drivers to take me to district 8 and everyone said they hadnt heard of it. All in all was decent due to great day at Fairyhouse races and hotel room antics. Oh and O'donoghues with the courtyard thing on the side was good

Your not the first..its closing in the summer.the whole lot is being knocked for some nice apartments..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Been invited to a hospitality day by a supplier for the football. Three course meal and all booze complimentary so i'll be sure to be taking full advantage in true Scottish fashion :twisted: Apart from that, not much else - probs hanging on Sunday. Off to Lanzarote next Sunday though! Oh, and working in London next Wednesday! :cool:

Depending on the weather I may get the sports bike, a Yamaha R6 out from hibernation

I haven't rode it since September and that is far too long!

Job Jobse is back in da house tonight at my local.. daughter is going so ill give it a miss..
Great picture from when he played last year.
republik-present-job-jobse-de-school-5888.jpg

After last weekends all dayer on Saturday and spending some time in Leeds this week with a free bar, I've decided to cry off tomorrow's all dayer as I am now too old and can't handle it anymore :lol:

So this weekend will be spent hibernating and visiting my parents on Sunday!

What do you make of the new er6-f??
Been debating on a purchase. Never rode the old one. R6 and R1 for me personally but my 6'4" frame and my back are taking a beating of late. Er6-f is supposed to have a more upright (tall rider friendly) riding position. Have sat on the old model in store and felt good but i hear the new model is of a more aggressive riding approach. 5 mins on the saddle in store is no comparison to a few hours on the road. Any experience or thoughts please??

That is the issue with the R6 for me as I am 5'11 (Not very tall apparently) and it can feel a little cramped and can be uncomfortable around town but when you are on the open road at a decent speed it feels a different bike

The er6-f wouldn't be quick enough for me to be honest

If insurance isn't an issue then why don't you look at the Z800 or Z1000 if you like a Kawasaki

Also Yamaha MT range is nice as well

Food poisoning Friday/Sat meant I missed taking the kids out on Saturday :(. While home alone I got though 'The Fighter' followed by 'High on Crack St', the HBO doucmentary it was based on, followed by various other documentaries about crack. Grim!

Recovered by Sunday for our veterans semi-final. I started on the bench due a hamstring tweak, but after our goalie was injured in the follow-up to a penalty save at 0-0, I had to don the gloves for 70 mins. Just call me 'The Cat'. Clean sheet and cup final ahoy. 4-0!

Did the weekly shop and took the family to Sunday lunch after.

Rock and roll!

Got back from Leeds late on Friday, to find the house playing sessions of Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart... so ended up getting involved.
Printworks for Beyer on Saturday. BIG fan of that venue. Very big. Although sold out, there wasn't much in the way of queueing.
Was generally a good experience. Beyer played some odd songs towards the end, and I do wish he'd of picked the pace up a bit, considering he was on for so long.

Sunday was a write off.

'The Fighter' followed by 'High on Crack St', the HBO doucmentary it was based on, followed by various other documentaries about crack. Grim!
Is crack making a come back. I had a wild weekend with a girl on it years ago. Haven't tried it since.Don't think I would either... :twisted:

Funny thing was I went to get coke and the gentleman said do you want powder or rock, I said rock thinking it was coke of the block uncut. Something we only heard about in Ireland..got back to the apartment and after much trying to snort.we realized what I just bought.:eek: when in rome as they say...

Back