Weekend Plans

Quiet again this weekend, gym tonight and tomorrow and not much else. Probably throw some more money at the bookies and then regret it when they all lose lol.

Anybody up to anything decent this weekend?

Regale me with your tales..... :twisted:

Another quiet one this weekend, alochol free...much needed.

Got a bit coming up in the next week few weeks. Green Velvet next week, possibly Syrossian on March 3rd then Papa Sven on the 17th :twisted:

No plans this weekend but seeing all these old games posted on social recently I might pull out the old N64 and have a crack at some old school games...Mario Kart and Perfect Dark

No plans this weekend but seeing all these old games posted on social recently I might pull out the old N64 and have a crack at some old school games...Mario Kart and Perfect Dark

If you're talking N64 then surely it's Donkey Kong you need to be having a shot of?!
I'm thinking of dragging out the PS1 and booting up Final Fantasy 7! What a game that was.

If you're talking N64 then surely it's Donkey Kong you need to be having a shot of?!
I'm thinking of dragging out the PS1 and booting up Final Fantasy 7! What a game that was.

What about Resident evil 1 & 2 on the PS1 - Many many hours spent collecting herbs and checking every room for 9mm ammunition!

Quiet tonight

Cinema tomorrow, deffo Moonlight - might try and add another one in for a double header.

Sunday early rise, fabric for Villalobos. Roast with friends early arvo.

Last edited:
Going to see 2 parisians djs on fri & Sat , 1 that will try to work in ibz for the season & the other invited at IMS (i met her brother(Bassist player living in Ibiza) in ibz without knowing it was her brother on Marco loco workers boat party)
with alex Kennon a dj ive seen in ibz first at The face of Ibz at privilege (it didnt hit my minds :D, saw him Paris by night Insane party too) & Palace is a mythic Paris club in the 80's with stars vip people & so on ,that used to hang there with the regular citizen if u were allowed to get in
Free b4 00h30 then 10€ then 15€ nothing to deal with Ibz prices :lol:
We will talk about our ibz plan, IMS party, Defectred party & so on...

16473535_405357079800636_4475647158553997280_n.jpg

15871762_10154275914343927_2201630658503500945_n.jpg

Fajitas and wine tonight followed by a film at home

Sat - Gym for circuits then chill at home, out with mate for cosy meal for two at 530pm then a few beers, early night ish.

Sun - working overtime (hence Saturday night plans)

Yoga tonight, up early for Parkrun tomorrow and then time for another "lunch" which is probably going to descend in to carnage again :lol: although I'm not the birthday girl this time so there is hope I will remember 8pm!

Sunday, probably feeling pretty sorry for myself!

Another quiet one this weekend, alochol free...much needed.

Got a bit coming up in the next week few weeks. Green Velvet next week, possibly Syrossian on March 3rd then Papa Sven on the 17th :twisted:

Loco Dice and Mind Against also booked for the toon in March...big month!

Back