Weekend Plans

Hospitality day out on Saturday afternoon ended up with me on it until 10am yesterday morning. Absolutely hanging today and have done nothing except stare at my screen all day. My throat feels like I've been force fed razor blades and don't get me started on the mozam :twisted:

Thursday - Old mans 50th Meal
Friday - My party Alice @ the Rainbow Cellar in Birmingham (Rico Libre for pre event munch; if you know you know)
Saturday - The XX at the Nottingham arena; hopefully followed by the Boxing if its still on and then a visit to Stealth for Doorly (Wasn't much choice)
Sunday - Hopefully in a kitchen sesh somewhere

Friday - I'm warming up for Lasgo & Hixxy up in Bridlington. 14 of us are heading up to celebrate my best mates 30th too, so double trouble.
Saturday & Sunday - Explore the Yorkshire Moors.

Quiet one this weekend! Nice meal with the other half on Friday followed by a movie night in. Out for the football on boxing on Saturday but just the local then back to a friends for the fight, won't be anything daft!

Hopefully get out into Northumberland with the dog on Sunday if the weather is decent.

Quiet one for me....Got a few raves booked in a few months time so saving it for that....chapter festival in april, sunday breakfast at scru club the week after....and solomun has just been confirmed for TRMNL a midday -midnight event....

EDIT ; Im in butlins for solomun

DOH!

Last edited:
Just got tickets for Warpaint in Dublin 26th of March. Went to see them last August it was a seated gig and they said they 'll be back soon to rock.out.. easy on the eye too. :)Warpaint-the-guardian-696x418.jpg

Spare ticket going for Studio Barnhaus (Axel Boman etc) at Corsica Studios tonight. Anyone keen? I can no longer make it.

Quiet one this weekend! Nice meal with the other half on Friday followed by a movie night in. Out for the football on boxing on Saturday but just the local then back to a friends for the fight, won't be anything daft!

Hopefully get out into Northumberland with the dog on Sunday if the weather is decent.
Some friends if you end up fighting with them!

Back