Weekend Plans

Have midweek shenanigans in dublin next Wednesday and Thursday:twisted: so off now for weekend and only 2 day in work next week off then for 5 day's...#cantwait.com..

Last edited:
Under 9 cricket coaching tonight.

Under 9 football coaching Saturday am

Off to watch super Leeds v Cardiff pm

Kids lazer party Sunday, roast dinner and then some work prep for next week.

Interspersed with frequent middle of the night nappy changing, 5am breakfasts and kids tv for child 2.

Oh the high life. How far away is 19 August? Looking forward to a lie in never mind the parties!

Having a slightly more "quiet" one this weekend, yoga yesterday evening, was up early to help out at the local Parkrun this morning, then dog walking and gym/swim with another friend.

I am so rock and roll - will be in bed by 10 - I'm done in!!! :lol:

Finished up a 70hr week at 20:00 sat night (most of it overtime:lol:) Got the kids to bed. Opened up youtube on the tv aswell as opening up a 10glass of vodka.

Nostalgia night + some recent classics
Gouryella Gouryella
Binary Finary 1998 + '99
Cafe Del Mar Energy 52 "3 in 1 mix"
(Showing my age here:rolleyes:)
Gaia Tuvan etc etc

Sunday (tmrw)
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

PERFECT!!
fair play sir!

Finished up a 70hr week at 20:00 sat night (most of it overtime:lol:) Got the kids to bed. Opened up youtube on the tv aswell as opening up a 10glass of vodka.

Gouryella Gouryella
Binary Finary 1998 + '99
Gaia Tuvan etc etc

Sunday (tmrw)

PERFECT!!

I approve of these tunes :)

Weekend for me was a quiet one.
Few drinks for a friends birthday around Clapham Junction on Saturday...

This weekend though, it's Amsterdam time :D

Gouryella Gouryella
Binary Finary 1998 + '99
Gaia Tuvan etc etc

Sunday (tmrw)

PERFECT!!

Some classics in there!

Quiet weekend for me too. Went to the football on Saturday, a draw in the cup against a team above us with the potential to play Rangers (booo) in the next round if we win on Tuesday.

Quiet weekends seem to be happening an awful lot recently! Off to Lanzarote in three weeks although I very much doubt i'll be getting upto any madness! :twisted:

Quiet weekends seem to be happening an awful lot recently! Off to Lanzarote in three weeks although I very much doubt i'll be getting upto any madness! :twisted:

Haha, no doubt carnage will occur :lol:

The weekend just gone was the last quiet one for awhile.

ASOT this coming weekend, Adam Beyer the following weekend, then DJing up in Bridlington (Supporting Hixxy and Lasgo) the first weekend of March.
Busy! :D

Haha, no doubt carnage will occur :lol:

The weekend just gone was the last quiet one for awhile.

ASOT this coming weekend, Adam Beyer the following weekend, then DJing up in Bridlington (Supporting Hixxy and Lasgo) the first weekend of March.
Busy! :D

Lucky f*cker! I was sorely tempted to do ASOT this year but the mrs is dragging me to Lanzarote. We didn't do Xmas presents for each other and booked a holiday instead.

I'm toying with the idea of seeing Simon Patterson at Liquid Rooms on 25th. Him and John Askew are doing an open til close set which is guaranteed to be amazing. Love Patterson's style and he is one of my fave artists.

Enjoy ASOT and be sure to let us know how it went!

was still feeling delicate after last week's weatherall sesh at NITSA so we stayed in and went full netflix. The banksy doc "exit through the gift shop" (which I hadn't seen before) is the funniest programme I've watched in ages.

Just today and tomorrow in work off then till next monday. Dublin Wednesday for 2nts.. Been 5 weeks since I had a beer.. so expect midweek pictures of pints from various pubs around Dublin..you no where im talking about @diver..;)

Well, I got all my decorating done plus other bits as well.

Ended up getting a Pizza Takeaway on Saturday to appease the teenagers. It was a very overrated experience, I don normally buy pizza take outs, more of a curry person. We were too late for the T2 showing that we intended so just chilled with Sonos.

Sunday, finished off sorting bits out and had the roast dinner as planned. Then went to see T2 which I really enjoyed. Back home for 9pm and had some STP and a brew before bed. Sunday night trip to the flix reminded me of when the missus and I used to go in the early nineties with our left over money from clubbing.

Quiet one for me.
Lads day to York cancelled sat so did some painting in the crappy old caravan. Mrs cooked a meal for a friend and I.
Sunday morning walked round some very picturesque lakes and woods near us with the digs but absolutely freezing in the snow. Then football to see a very credible draw against Chelsea and few halves after the match :D

Back