Weekend Plans

Was my 33rd birthday on Saturday, was hoping for a "civilised lunch" but it all went wrong when the shots of chilli vodka came out.......

Ended up being carried home and put to bed with a bucket. At least I didn't throw up all over myself this time! Same time next year :lol:

Was my 33rd birthday on Saturday, was hoping for a "civilised lunch" but it all went wrong when the shots of chilli vodka came out.......

Ended up being carried home and put to bed with a bucket. At least I didn't throw up all over myself this time! Same time next year :lol:

"Not as you planned it" night:lol:

Just mental busy. Friday was relatively relaxed thankfully.
Saturday, headed down to Brighton for a mates wedding reception, then had to race back to London to get back for Dark Matter.

Successful launch, very happy about how it went. You do get some odd balls coming in to the venue after about 3am.
Some very oddballs :lol:

Came back, and a cheeky drink and what not became an all day after party.
I went places I'd never been before.

So what's the plan for this weekend then? Think I'm out for a few drinks tomorrow evening with ex work colleagues but vodka shots are banned..........:lol:

Quite weekend this week and next week but bring on the 15 and 16 feb:) 2nts in Dublin for Band of horses gig Wednesday and new jackson on Thursday..
yaiHX.gif

Easy weekend for me this weekend. Off to see Trainspotting 2 tonight.
Then a friends house warming tomorrow.

Back