Weekend Plans

Bus ride it is then. Patrice baumel..what should I expect? Don't think I listened to him before. .

Last edited:
All the top disk jockey are eager t play there. .check their web site some cracking nights coming up1

i think he was a resident at Trouw in amsterdam? Ive got one mix from him is excellent. quite moody / melancholly

Seems okay. Can't believe the names you get "a locale"
Did you see who they have for Paddys eve march 16th always a big night on the Irish clubbing calendar. He wouldn't be my cup of tea but a big night all the same.

saw Villalobos in Manchester on Friday, can't remember most of it to be honest but I enjoyed myself

Last ever bloc this weekend! :twisted:

Friends said Villalobos was Good Friday night in Manchester, relatively small venue so bet the atmosphere was good.

Thinking about Dimitri from Paris at sankeys, what would you expect? Does sankeys still pull a crowd?

Double header weekend again.
But with a difference this time. Will drink a few pints at home, then that's it. Leaving cards at home so I'm not tempted and going out with cash for entry and a couple of cokes.

So with that, seeing Jody Wisternoff and Nick Warren as Way Out West, and BT, at MoS on Friday.
Trance Sanctuary on Saturday.
Sunday I'm off to reading to see the girlie for the day. Fun times.

Quite weekend here but big night Wednesday on the irish clubbing calendar, st Patricks eve..ben klock is playing in the local but I fancy this in cork..
20160311_201622.jpg

Double header weekend again.
But with a difference this time. Will drink a few pints at home, then that's it. Leaving cards at home so I'm not tempted and going out with cash for entry and a couple of cokes.

So with that, seeing Jody Wisternoff and Nick Warren as Way Out West, and BT, at MoS on Friday.
Trance Sanctuary on Saturday.
Sunday I'm off to reading to see the girlie for the day. Fun times.

no hungover spiel from you monday then young man! :lol:

no hungover spiel from you monday then young man! :lol:

Well, I did this weekend on a budget, which I stuck to. More or less. :lol:
Didn't see the girlfriend so spent most of Sunday just monging out with friends who had come down for Trance Sanctuary.

I'd go for that :cool:

So good. Highlights were closing on the two below tracks. BT then took over and we left five minutes later.
Garbage music from him sadly. :(

Back