Weekend Plans

Same but no big session until next weekend :/

Going to see Cage The Elephant tomorrow for about the 4th time. Love em.

Wax Format for me in London. Not been the The Magic Roundabout in Shoreditch before. Outside venue, so it's going to be cold as f*** :(

For the first time probably since last summer i'm having a weekend 'properly in' (temptation almost got the better of me a couple of hours ago) but since then ordered and ate a chinese - now no chance of me moving

For the first time probably since last summer i'm having a weekend 'properly in' (temptation almost got the better of me a couple of hours ago) but since then ordered and ate a chinese - now no chance of me moving
You'll be hungry in an hour.

Len Faki and Anthony Parasole for BLK Market in Brooklyn tonight! Some tougher techno sounds for the BLK Market guys.

I stayed in last night and am in the office today because Russia sometimes does this f**ked up thing in which, if a bank holiday falls on a Tuesday (eg. Feb 23) then instead of just celebrating it a day early on Monday, we have to work on Saturday and get Monday off. Upside is a contiguous 3-day weekend Sun-Tues. Downside is working on a friggin' Saturday and thus a 6-day work week. o_O

But I'm heading out tonight to a craft beer gastropub and tomorrow to a new restaurant that makes its own cheese. Also, making brunch at mine on Tuesday.
Yes, this is the settled life Morbs now leads :lol:

Usually my weekends are pretty uneventful due to work but booked this one off to embark on a little Paris adventure. 1st time in the city and I must say, big fan!

We're just about to leave for Concrete, where the Arpiar gang are soon to make that boat sink!!

Easily one of the best parties in Europe. .Sunday session is superb..are you still able to bring your own beer on..?

Didnt go to see Laurent Garnier in the end on friday but gave the tickets to my boss who sounded like him and his wife a good time so didnt go to waste. The boys came into soho and a fairly drunken evening ensued including my mate nearly getting in a physical fight with a girl in the pub , everyone getting separated and trying to direct very drunken ppl at 3am over the phone who cant remember a word your saying...
Hangover saturday was booted out by a fry up and a pint at weatherspoons....
Just watched Cast Away saturday night and cooking a roast now. Did some grown up stuff and bought a new oven and hob for the kitchen. Bosch

Didnt go to see Laurent Garnier in the end on friday but gave the tickets to my boss who sounded like him and his wife a good time so didnt go to waste. The boys came into soho and a fairly drunken evening ensued including my mate nearly getting in a physical fight with a girl in the pub , everyone getting separated and trying to direct very drunken ppl at 3am over the phone who cant remember a word your saying...
Hangover saturday was booted out by a fry up and a pint at weatherspoons....
Just watched Cast Away saturday night and cooking a roast now. Did some grown up stuff and bought a new oven and hob for the kitchen. Bosch
Bish bash Bosch !

Wax format was a great but my god do I feel shit today. After partying is not a clever idea. :lol:

Easily one of the best parties in Europe. .Sunday session is superb..are you still able to bring your own beer on..?

Such a solid party! Venue is epic, great crowd and the sound system is on point!

With the likes of Cabanne and Arpiar bringing the sounds it was always going to be a stellar session!

Cabanne B2B Lowris @ the end was top! I hadn't caught Lowris before - Will certainly be looking out for his London dates in the near future!

Bring your own drinks, certainly not. Paris is an expensive place to drink! But ohh so worth it.

I'm eyeing up the RA takeover in April now! Ha!

Last edited:
Whats the door like at Concrete?

I'd heard all sorts on how thorough they can be with their searches ... We cruised in without even a 'pat down' - I'm guessing time of arrival may have a big part to play. So yeah, with our experience - too easy!

I've experienced worse cases of mild sexual assault searches at fabric.

What's everyone on with this weekend?

I'm Birmingham for a mates 30th. Not really my thing but going to see Sigma and Hazard at Rainbow.

What's everyone on with this weekend?

I'm Birmingham for a mates 30th. Not really my thing but going to see Sigma and Hazard at Rainbow.
I'm going to Edinburgh for the weekend, have no plans other than drinking copious amounts of alcohol and trying to find a decent club.
Any suggestions would be good

Back