Weekend Plans

Iam off to see Nancy Noise tonight...going way, way back. Supported by the Soul Avengerz !

Not seen her for quite a few years, so looking forward to this one

Precisely f*** all for this weekend and for a few to come. 2 close together Ibiza trips and an imminent house move has me shackled to the sofa for a while to conserve some funds :(

Nancy is a top DJ - really digs deep. The Balearic Queen if ever there was one.

How was this?

It was very intimate, 200 tickets which sold out

NN played vinyl, nice journey and some great old Skool, mixed up with her Balearic beats

Best crowd I've seen for a while, older with a real happy aura, a lot of us new each other.

The whole evening was nice, Soul Avengerz finished using sticks, not that anyone noticed by then, James Parker also did a nice Vinyl set

Alex P and the Dolly Rockers this weekend, and then Beyers Drumcode for Halloween

It was very intimate, 200 tickets which sold out

NN played vinyl, nice journey and some great old Skool, mixed up with her Balearic beats

Best crowd I've seen for a while, older with a real happy aura, a lot of us new each other.

The whole evening was nice, Soul Avengerz finished using sticks, not that anyone noticed by then, James Parker also did a nice Vinyl set

Alex P and the Dolly Rockers this weekend, and then Beyers Drumcode for Halloween

Do you ever stay in?:lol:

Few beers on thursday night down the pub, simple reason getting excited for WHP on friday! Looking forward to the black madonna, black coffee and jasper james mainly.

Saturday will be leaving manc mid afternoonish will most likely be feeling hair of the dog so ready down the pub it is to carry on the session whilst the football is on!

Back