Weekend Plans

^ that lineup ^ is astonishing

it's like the 21st century never happened

every single one of those names was doing raves 20, 25 years ago

which is not to say you won't have a good time, but just amazed a lot of those guys are still going

^ that lineup ^ is astonishing

it's like the 21st century never happened

every single one of those names was doing raves 20, 25 years ago

which is not to say you won't have a good time, but just amazed a lot of those guys are still going

HAHA and that's the whole point....to reminisce! It'll be no frills old skool tunes all day long.

I'm off to Berlin in November for a proper night out if that matters. One for the chinstrokers I'm sure.

hopef our week will bear no resemblance to the horrors Bushwacka has just been describing

Matthew Benjamin
24 mins · La Canal ·

The dark side of the White Island 2016

Playing bland music with a snippet of vocal and effect and no soul - don't you realize it doesn't even sound any good to people that are wasted ?

Mid 90s US house tracks and wannabe imitations - is that still really going on?

Imperfect is miles more perfect than perfect. Let the freaks come out again

The pie has been eaten - everyone wanted a piece - and I mean everyone.

White pressed shirt, expensive watch , not dancing at all , sparkler brigade - you are taking up space. Exit stage left.

Standing still with both arms in the air flicking your hands is not dancing.

"I took a pill in Ibiza" was made by the government and the devil to bring all the rest of the world with no clue about this island to the clubs to spend money while having no idea what they are doing there ..... One of the final nails in the coffin this year.

Monday's at Space - what IS that all about?

After after parties with 100 guys and 3 girls - not the one.

Coked up people with nothing to say unless they want to get in your knickers - get some social skills, or remember the ones you used to have.

Rant over.

My mate was at destino few weeks ago and there was a few tables with 2or 3 arab blokes at each just awkwardly dancing not having a fckin clue what was going on..

Sum total of 2 Ibiza parties for me across 3 trips this year. Clockwork Orange @ Nassau Tanit was one and Elrow was the other. The first was amazing, exactly what I want from a party in terms of crowd and had lots of fun.

The second bore no resemblance in atmosphere to Elrow Barcelona (as it used to be) but production was great and there were enough people dancing to make it a reasonable night overall - but nothing exceptional and wouldn't bother going again, the crowd was inoffensive but lacking in the spark which makes for a night to remember. Firm believer in quality over quantity now - picking your party has never been more important.

No plans this weekend but I thought it was later this month..Grace Jones @ Olympia dublin on Thursday night..should be fun.

The second bore no resemblance in atmosphere to Elrow Barcelona (as it used to be) but production was great and there were enough people dancing to make it a reasonable night overall - but nothing exceptional and wouldn't bother going again, the crowd was inoffensive but lacking in the spark which makes for a night to remember. Firm believer in quality over quantity now - picking your party has never been more important.

That last trip to space didn't cut it for me either, shame it was my last ever.
At least you got some bargain T-Shirts :) Did they fit ?

That last trip to space didn't cut it for me either, shame it was my last ever.
At least you got some bargain T-Shirts :) Did they fit ?

In a big club you can put on a party but you can't pick the crowd ;). Yeah, they did fit actually :D - on the tighter side but not enough to wind up rocking the underage rent boy look :lol:. Did the girls like theirs ?

I have a pair of tickets to see Alex p and Brandon block in sandbach on 30th September. I'm not going so if anyone wants them for free drop me a message

Posting this on here because would like to prioritize regulars...did everyone that needed a space ticket get one? Have a spare at face value if no - you'd have to come in with me though...
I'll have it what time you looking at going in and what's face value? Thanks

Back