Weekend Plans

IMG_20160904_135715.jpg Nice early morning stop off on the way home from festival..so glad we had someone driving home after..:) to old for that camping at festivals now and it looked like a scene from Walking Dead when we were leaving..:eek:

Packing up this evening for a flight out to Ibiza at 6AM tomorrow with the misses.

It's her first time out there so can't wait for her to experience it. We've got a car hired, so really looking forward to exploring and seeing a different side to the island than my usual trips with mates which consist of non stop partying.

Thank you both.. this walk is just near our house and through a little gap
IMG_20160904_210346.jpg
The cove we stopped at this morning in the last picture is out by those 3 towers on the horizon..:)

r u back now ? where did you go in ibiza ?

Yeah ... in a nutshell

Friday - Airport to Bossa (Flyboard off beach opposite Lips) / On to Amante for lunch / Check-in to Blau Park & lock up valuables / straight on up to Cala Xuclar for sunset SUP trip / back for food and fun times Spotlight hookup at Golden Buddha with Dan Gruner & James (drinks and nostalgic 1/2 hour foray into Kilties & Hush lol).

Saturday - Up, frantic check-out and straight on to Cala San Vicente to wake up via Sta Eularia to drop off James and Aigues Blanques car park (couldn't face the walk after spending 1/2 hour in the aircon trying to check in online for flight home on mobile wifi - just lost too much time getting out).

THEN what I've really been waiting for - 4.30pm hookup with Timotheus in St Joan de Labritja for the privilege of doing this freedive near ses Caletes on the North Coast between St Joan and Cala San Vicente .... (not my video it's his friend Luca's from another trip - my footage can't compare ... )

Straight to the airport from the beach up there for midnight flight home. There, I cut out all the juice haha - feel like writing this one up properly it really was an amazing experience left me feeling totally humbled and in awe of Ibiza yet again even after all these times.

how much did you pay for the flybooard ?
was a reservation neccessary for amante ?
what is "SUP" ?
how was hush ?

Back