Weekend Plans

Returned from 7 months in Asia on.Thursday, flew to Ibiza on Saturday, surprised Sophie and her wife Teresa as they thought I was still in Asia, but I was actually staying in the room next to them (the video is so funny), Bora Bora, Space Opening, DC-10, Cocoon Opening, Portixol (at last), and Es Vedra...

Just landed back home... Standard weekend!! :)

Last edited:
Ame are playing in the local soon with Aerao_O.anyone heard of him/them??

Last edited:
Ame and Magda playing for my mates night in Liverpool in September week before I go closing parties. Can't wait for that little warm up party.

Ame and Magda playing for my mates night in Liverpool in September week before I go closing parties. Can't wait for that little warm up party.

Any idea of what date this is? Small chance I'll be in Manchester for work end of Sept in which I would def make the ride over for this one.

Godskitchen - The Final Dance.

Gonna be an epic Trance and Hard House send off to one of the biggest institutions.

Travelling up from Essex to Birmingham for this.

Can't wait to see Fergie for the first time in years. Not just because he shares my name but he was sick Dj in his day.

Godskitchen - The Final Dance.

Gonna be an epic Trance and Hard House send off to one of the biggest institutions.

Travelling up from Essex to Birmingham for this.

Can't wait to see Fergie for the first time in years. Not just because he shares my name but he was sick Dj in his day.

I'll be there too, can't wait. Be good to give the place a send off

Martin Buttrich & sante playing rainbow closing party saturday night. Nastia is on the cards aswell tempted to go to hear some new music, heard big things about her. Along side many other new djs.

If i dont a chilled weekend beckons, although i think everyone will be at gods

Weekend over and off work until Thursday..
Dublin tomorrow for 2 nights and going to see these fine ladies tuesday night..:cool:
warpaint-87.jpeg

Busy prepping for the big trip this week - first time to Ibiza!

The highlight of the past few weekends though was attending my first ever Boiler Room taping - A-Trak, Stretch Armstrong (legendary hip-hop DJ) and a few others out in Brooklyn. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I just really enjoyed the small, intimate setting + open bar + everything being done by midnight :D.

Two gigs on Saturday - one at Wax Format at the magic roundabout in London, then round the corner for Transcend. Both on vinyl. Fun was had :).

Now up in Leeds for the week with work.

went to NITSA on Saturday night - still the Daddy of Barcelona clubbing though not nearly as friendly as it used to be. Erol Alkan was the main man and I really like a lot of his productions but his set was a bit on the heavy side. Expected more fun and silliness tbh. I even remember a time when he would perform squat thrusts, whilst adjusting the EQs between his legs. Middle age eh... The warm up was the ever underrated ressie DJ Fra and his music was much more my bag. Probably the last big club I will frequent for a while as the IBZ trip will be all about the small venues (Veto, Pikes etc)

Back