Weekend Plans

Quality line-up there, @BEEFA1

As for this weekend, I anticipate pretty tame bar nights on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a different story...

As a couple of you know, my hobby is cooking and I love to host a big dinner party about once a quarter. Unfortunately, the neighbors downstairs from the apartment where I've been living the past half year are royal pains in the ass and come banging on the door to complain about noise (or call my landlord!) if I have too many people over after midnight, even if we turn off the music and are just sitting around talking. They even threaten to call the police since there are legal noise limitations after 11pm.

So, since my birthday falls on a Sunday, I decided to host a boozy all-day brunch from 2pm until 11pm. It's going to be epic... and noisy :lol:

As it's Good Friday the sale of alcohol is banned in Ireland :eek: no pubs or clubs can open until 12 tonight.. but always good partys on from noon to midnight and just heard dimitri from Paris is playing about an hour drive away later on and it's a byob gig in old country manor.

Playing out on Saturday, but sweet FA otherwise and looking forward to it to be honest.
Amsterdam next weekend so saving all reserves for that!

Off to Majorca on Monday for a week with a group of 13 including 6 kids :eek: Staying in Santa Ponca at the pirates village which is a full on kids resort. Actually looking forward to it even though the forecast is rain, rain, rain.

Saturday: out and about with the missus and kids. Family weekends are a joy at the moment. The therapy for my eldest's autism is working so well he's knocking our socks off.

Sunday: Family morning followed by Veteran Cup Semi-Final against local rivals:twisted:

All evenings to be spent on House of Cards!

thanks guys. it's about my 5th warp I think, but I don't go every year. gonna be huge for sure. don't expect a lot of forum presence on sunday and monday :D

I'm in Dublin, I feel shite :rolleyes:
My dad booked us on a flight home at 7.40pm so I dread to think of the state of me by the time I get home :lol:

Back