Weekend Plans

look forward to hangover/never drinking again post on monday lol

None to report. Stayed bone-sober all weekend.

Spent Saturday wandering round Borough Market then walked from Hampstead up to the top of the Heath then down through Parliment Hill to Gospel Oak. From there, wandered to Camden, then down to Warren Street. Much walking. Thought we may as well make use of the sun :)

[snip] Family weekends are a joy at the moment. The therapy for my eldest's autism is working so well he's knocking our socks off.[snip]
All evenings to be spent on House of Cards!

Ah mate, glad to hear it :)
Are you on Season 4 of House Of Cards? I've not met many people who watch it to be honest but I love it!

quick timewarp feedback - it's simply the king of techno festivals. everyone was so so good.

this is who I got to see..

apollonia from 12 to 2 (very groovy, good for the early slot IMO)
dixon quickly from 2 to 3 (pretty mellow, very him really)
sven from 3 to 7 (banging set - think amnesia main room full on techno banger)
schwarzmann from 7 to 8 (nice!)
then a bit of seth b2b martinez bros 8-9 or so (not bad either)
then laurent garnier 9-11 (amazing - check out videos on youtube)
a tiny bit of carola then (ok)
another tiny bit of len faki then (amazing)
and hawtin until 2pm close (really liked thim this time around)

I think it was my 5th timewarp or so, first one was AGES ago. I don't go every year, but every 2-3 years it's just great. extremely well organized, not expensive, fantastic music no matter in which floor you are, brilliant atmosphere. it's just one of those festivals you HAVE to do once.

Off to Amsterdam in a few hours...excitement levels reaching record highs! I'm currently that annoying person in the office who can't help but mention they are going away!

quick timewarp feedback - it's simply the king of techno festivals. everyone was so so good.

this is who I got to see..

apollonia from 12 to 2 (very groovy, good for the early slot IMO)
dixon quickly from 2 to 3 (pretty mellow, very him really)
sven from 3 to 7 (banging set - think amnesia main room full on techno banger)
schwarzmann from 7 to 8 (nice!)
then a bit of seth b2b martinez bros 8-9 or so (not bad either)
then laurent garnier 9-11 (amazing - check out videos on youtube)
a tiny bit of carola then (ok)
another tiny bit of len faki then (amazing)
and hawtin until 2pm close (really liked thim this time around)

I think it was my 5th timewarp or so, first one was AGES ago. I don't go every year, but every 2-3 years it's just great. extremely well organized, not expensive, fantastic music no matter in which floor you are, brilliant atmosphere. it's just one of those festivals you HAVE to do once.

been on a couple of occasions, there is really nothing quite like it. going from massive indoor arenas into the big glass conservatory, and all the others in between,can't really get that experience anywhere else. Sven always seems to play his better sets there imo. i also enjoyed getting the bullet train back to Frankfurt in the middle of the day with all the business men while I was slightly wired!

Quiet one until Sunday for me. Apollonia at lips on Sunday is worth the wait!

same here, quiet fri and sat. and then apollonia on sunday. just saw them at TW last week and they were fantastic (this comes from someone who wasn't such a big fan of them until not too long ago). I have a feeling lips will be absolutely jam packed on sunday though...only about half of the island will wanna be there.

Yea I've been a massive fan since I first saw them at dc10 in 2012 at their takeover. Seen them a lot of times and always deliver. It's defo gonna be busy but I'd expect that, bossa will be busy with Sankeys open too. Hopefully see you there on Sunday stivi :)

Ive just got back from seeing a 6 hour Brodinski set at Phonox in Brixton. Venue was great, but the music was complete and utter shite!

Wrote off yesterday after Dublin friday night we were "Completely bet too the ropes" as my good friend Rg put it. Nah just getting old my friend. .but fu#k it, if the fire's still burning go for it. .:)
Sitting hear9am drinking red wine and Coca Cola picking out some fine music for a little lunch time gig in a bar down the road. Just the dog for company. :cool:
20160410_085257.jpg
Aviici retires and I get a gig:rolleyes: very cloud I think. ..

Last edited:
Back