Weekend Plans

Sober for my own club night, and went to bed for the after party. Felt like a grown up. :lol:

Best Transcend yet for us. :D

Sober for my own club night, and went to bed for the after party. Felt like a grown up. :lol:

Best Transcend yet for us. :D
thats an achievement in itself and quite a professional way to do your night! What sort of numbers / business you getting in Union? its a nice sized space from hazy 9am after party memories haha

Friday - 14,000ft skydive over the Great Barrier Reef...

Rest of the weekend - still breathing hopefully!!

thats an achievement in itself and quite a professional way to do your night! What sort of numbers / business you getting in Union? its a nice sized space from hazy 9am after party memories haha

Normally stay sober for my own parties. My team does until we shut the door, then normally we relax abit. It's the after party where we can really let off the steam.

Did pretty damned well at Union it must be said. About 220 through the door. And they said it was the earliest they had had the club busy for quite some time so that was good.

Adam Beyer in Edinburgh on Friday and Heidi's Jackathon on Sunday at Shindig in Newcastle!

Last edited:
13055608_1583534695293931_8205919851694072907_n.jpg

this weekend means the definite winter closing and summer opening for us here...

tonight - spanish music night rebobina at NINE (friends are playing - always such a good laugh)
friday - pikes opening
saturday - mosaic pre party at pacha (probably giving the melon bomb at ushuaïa beach daytime thingy a miss)
sunday - sankeys summer opening

god I can't believe it all kicks off again!

Friday: Chillout day

Saturday: Playing The Emporium in Coalville for Trancecoda pres. Pure Trance.

Sunday: Contemplating Fabric for Wet Yourself. Depends on money at this point

this weekend means the definite winter closing and summer opening for us here...

tonight - spanish music night rebobina at NINE (friends are playing - always such a good laugh)
friday - pikes opening
saturday - mosaic pre party at pacha (probably giving the melon bomb at ushuaïa beach daytime thingy a miss)
sunday - sankeys summer opening

god I can't believe it all kicks off again!

That last part is just oozing with excitement... :lol::lol:

Back