Weekend Plans!

Might be playing it cool thinking he doesnt want to come across too clingy?

This could be the case but then hes not really making me wana go coz, well theres just no keeness on his part so its making me think meh whatever :rolleyes: i might be pleasantly surprised but i doubt it lol

Im now looking forward to Sundays date more :lol:

SHOOT ME NOW :eek:

It was actually ok, i think he just likes to have me as company, bless him.

Nice country pub, few too many rose's possibly :rolleyes:

We were just going to leave the pub and i get a call.....it was only a guy off of pof who i gave my number to earlier that day :lol: seems i now have a date on Sunday aswell :eek: poor Ray having to listen to me arrange a date with this guy :(

It's a shame about Ray.

No action then? ;)

I shall be putting a new plant in my garden (if I can find something nice at lunch time), making pizza from scratch (base and all) to get me in the mood for Italy, and indulging in some herbal goodness :)twisted:), hopefully.

making pizza from scratch (base and all) to get me in the mood for Italy, and indulging in some herbal goodness
I stick to mainly garlic and oregano for my pizza sauce

If you're topping the pizza with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto, sometimes it's nice to add some basil leaves or even a few leaves of rocket.

Why do I find myself drawn into wondering how Vic's date is going to go?

correction, date's ;)

Saturdays date im not holding out much hope for, the guy doesnt seem to be my type but i said il meet up so we shall see....

Sundays date, well fair play to the guy, hes coming from west London so i spose i better make the effort there....i did however say to him 'if i go out Saturday night then sunday is a no go' :lol:

:lol: - not that kind of herb, Morbyd, unless your post is intended as humour.

Less is more with pizza - yup, oregano, garlic with reduced tin of tomatoes for sauce.

Topping - will probably go veggie, but there's a nagging temptation to pick up some coarse Italian sausages at lunchtime or drag out some frozen roast pork. Trick for home ovens is not to use too much topping, especially anything that leaks liquid, or base will go soggy at even maximum temperature. :(

:lol: - not that kind of herb, Morbyd, unless your post is intended as humour.

Less is more with pizza - yup, oregano, garlic with reduced tin of tomatoes for sauce.

Topping - will probably go veggie, but there's a nagging temptation to pick up some coarse Italian sausages at lunchtime or drag out some frozen roast pork. Trick for home ovens is not to use too much topping, especially anything that leaks liquid, or base will go soggy at even maximum temperature. :(

Must try doing this at some point 8) youl have to let us know how it turns out and what you ended up putting on it etc :)

Well your love life is certanly more interesting than developing care pathways around the care for people with dementia in an acute hospital Vic. I probably should get on with some work though.

Dates plural? Oh to be 23 again . . . .

Must try doing this at some point 8) youl have to let us know how it turns out and what you ended up putting on it etc :)

Made my own pizza loads of times before. It's always good, but base never as good (crispy) as a professional oven - hence you need to watch what you're doing with toppings. I always half cook and freeze a couple of bases to drag out the freezer another time. 8)

Well your love life is certanly more interesting than developing care pathways around the care for people with dementia in an acute hospital Vic. I probably should get on with some work though.

Dates plural? Oh to be 23 again . . . .

:eek: major

Yeah got 2 bl**dy dates, i said to myself when i got back from Thailand, thats it now, no more dates :rolleyes: then i go and see the gf whos all bandaged up after having her boobs done and a nose op and we then decide 'lets see who can get the most dates in a year' how bad is that :rolleyes:

Made my own pizza loads of times before. It's always good, but base never as good (crispy) as a professional oven - hence you need to watch what you're doing with toppings. I always half cook and freeze a couple of bases to drag out the freezer another time. 8)

I can imagine making pizzas piss easy when you got a base :?:
So i spose it becomes more of a challenge to get the right base....like a cheese sauce, in the respect you need to get the exact measures just right :?:

Yeah got 2 bl**dy dates, i said to myself when i got back from Thailand, thats it now, no more dates :rolleyes: then i go and see the gf whos all bandaged up after having her boobs done and a nose op and we then decide 'lets see who can get the most dates in a year' how bad is that :rolleyes:

I'm scared by the casual references to plastic surgery in your posts. :eek:

I can imagine making pizzas piss easy when you got a base :?:
So i spose it becomes more of a challenge to get the right base....like a cheese sauce, in the respect you need to get the exact measures just right :?:

Fortunately, they have these things called recipes. ;) It's just like making bread.

Back