Weekend Plans!

Is it just the 2 of you? ;)
Common practice here for the birthday boy/girl to treat others to cake/dinner/party. In return you get presents, which never quite seem to make up for the amount you spend :lol:

Just the 2 of us :rolleyes: My work mate made me feel guilty so i agreed to go :rolleyes:

as for the :rolleyes: hes been very keen on me for 4 years now :eek:....bless him

Friday - Gym and relax

Saturday - Gardening in the morning (weather dependent), then off to watch Everton v Villa. Evening - a night i am involved with - Danny Howells and Hernan Catteneo at Liverpool Anglican Cathedral! most excited!! Followed by after party in Silo with Danny and Hernan playing back to back

Sunday - Crack on...

Monday - off work and die.

This will be awesome gutted i cant make it up!

House Party at mine Friday ........ till whatever time/day that finishes and chill Sunday, no nights out for me till Easter now booooooo :(

This will be awesome gutted i cant make it up!

thanks Rob, though I am sure the match won't be that awesome!! :D

looking forward to it now mate big time.....the lads are at the cathedral all day running work shops for local kids - music production classes, Danny is coming down to speak, Neil Barnes from Leftfield coming down to speak etc etc....proper stuff like!! all part of the venue giving us the go ahead to do the night in there!

The afters in Silo (you may know it as old 051 building?) should be great.....no hassle for the promoters for once so relax and enjoy it!

thanks Rob, though I am sure the match won't be that awesome!! :D

looking forward to it now mate big time.....the lads are at the cathedral all day running work shops for local kids - music production classes, Danny is coming down to speak, Neil Barnes from Leftfield coming down to speak etc etc....proper stuff like!! all part of the venue giving us the go ahead to do the night in there!

The afters in Silo (you may know it as old 051 building?) should be great.....no hassle for the promoters for once so relax and enjoy it!

Sounds ace mate!

I do know the old 051 unfortunately :lol:

That there gig at the mothercity anglican cathederal looks immense, onemore i'm assuming your promoting, major 'props' I believe is the term.

I'm off to Copenhagen for the weekend with the wife, really really looking forward to it8).

That there gig at the mothercity anglican cathederal looks immense, onemore i'm assuming your promoting, major 'props' I believe is the term.

I'm off to Copenhagen for the weekend with the wife, really really looking forward to it8).

thanks man, and yeah...its being promoted by the Freeze lads of which i am part.

maybe he'll propose?

The awful thing is, he would probably marry me tommorrow....

and he loves hearing whenever another one of my relationships goes tits up because he reckons hes closer to the front of the queue...

what an irritating twat :evil: eughh why did i agree to this dinner with him :rolleyes:

Back