Weekend Plans!

Why are you going if you can't be arsed with it?

I see where you are going with this and im now thinking 'errr why'....
But im a sucker for never wanting to bail or let people down and well.....you just never know, he might be the one.

Its not gona take a massive dose out of my day and i did agree that id be up for it, that was after he sent me the words 'You good ?!' in a txt message :rolleyes: im thinking he might be a bit common for me :eek:

I see where you are going with this and im now thinking 'errr why'....
But im a sucker for never wanting to bail or let people down and well.....you just never know, he might be the one.

Its not gona take a massive dose out of my day and i did agree that id be up for it, that was after he sent me the words 'You good ?!' in a txt message :rolleyes: im thinking he might be a bit common for me :eek:

His text sounds quite laid back and friendly to me???

he sent me the words 'You good ?!' in a txt message :rolleyes: im thinking he might be a bit common for me :eek:

I got a text with the exact same phrase in it 2 years ago. I was incandescent with rage, as revenge I wore the plastic head from an inflatable doll for a whole week (with poked eye slits) and waited outside her flat. When she left for work in the morning I would hide in a nearby cluster of dwarf flowering shrubs with a hard bristle broom.

When she got close I would scrub her ankles with it. Scrub, scrub, scrub.

I got a text with the exact same phrase in it 2 years ago. I was incandescent with rage, as revenge I wore the plastic head from an inflatable doll for a whole week (with poked eye slits) and waited outside her flat. When she left for work in the morning I would hide in a nearby cluster of dwarf flowering shrubs with a hard bristle broom.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

I need to go for a wee before i pmsl.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Too funny :lol::lol::lol:

So how was Vic's date with the fella from work then? :lol:

It was actually ok, i think he just likes to have me as company, bless him.

Nice country pub, few too many rose's possibly :rolleyes:

We were just going to leave the pub and i get a call.....it was only a guy off of pof who i gave my number to earlier that day :lol: seems i now have a date on Sunday aswell :eek: poor Ray having to listen to me arrange a date with this guy :(

Back