Weekend Plans!

Ray:

crying-man.jpg

I'm scared by the casual references to plastic surgery in your posts. :eek:

Fortunately, they have these things called recipes. ;) It's just like making bread.

meh, the sisters getting her boobs done next Friday aswell ;)

Yeah but theres following a recipe and it going right and then following a recipe and it turning out...well, not quite like it maybe should :rolleyes: and the second part is more fitting to me :(

What about your sister then? :)

Well shes recently dropped the complete d*ck she had in her life :evil:

so im hoping some lovely young chap will snap her up soon and treat her like a princess :D *was that a pig that just flew past my window* :lol:

meh, the sisters getting her boobs done next Friday aswell ;)

Yeah but theres following a recipe and it going right and then following a recipe and it turning out...well, not quite like it maybe should :rolleyes: and the second part is more fitting to me :(

Yup, I remember you saying about your sister. It slightly shocks me that it's so normalised. It's people's quirks that make them interesting. I've never seen so many plastic boobies as on the beach at Bora Bora, and to me they just don't have the right 'bounce' and look too 'hard'. I wasn't staring or anything... just caught them out of the corner of me eye. ;)

Just get a decent recipe and follow the intstructions to the letter (we're now talking bout pizza bases, not plastic surgery ;)). I don't think there's much that can go wrong... Plus kneading is a great stress reliever.

That ^ is my favourite thing about Bora Bora!!!

Young chap rules me out I am afraid Vic, it looks like your sister is going to be missing out.

Yup, I remember you saying about your sister. It slightly shocks me that it's so normalised. It's people's quirks that make them interesting. I've never seen so many plastic boobies as on the beach at Bora Bora, and to me they just don't have the right 'bounce' and look too 'hard'. I wasn't staring or anything... just caught them out of the corner of me eye. ;)

Just get a decent recipe and follow the intstructions to the letter (we're now talking bout pizza bases, not plastic surgery ;)). I don't think there's much that can go wrong... Plus kneading is a great stress reliever.

I said to the GF....i dont really wana be stood next to you on Bora Bora with them new babies you got :eek::lol:

Right i now wana challenge myself to do this now :D

That ^ is my favourite thing about Bora Bora!!!

I'm just more a fan of natural ones, I'm afraid: big, small, tangerines, grapefruits, melons, smooth, wrinkly, pert, droopy, nips like smarties, dinner plates, dustbin lids... :eek: It's all the different sorts that make it interesting - would be a boring world if everyone sported the one perfect look.

It's more about the movement too, the bounce. Fakes just don't seem to have that.

Meh. I think it's quite sad that an industry talks so many women into thinking there's something wrong with their bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. I think it's quite sad that an industry talks so many women into thinking there's something wrong with their bodies.

Agreed.

Everybody's different - thats whats makes life interesting! Its a shame a lot of women feel they have to have that they have to have those huge stuck-on boobs and identikit botoxed up faces to feel good about themselves

Last edited by a moderator:
Back