The future for the SPACE brand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just doing what they do during the summer in ibz : making money. Where is the problem?

Are some of ibizas biggest nights not brands before ibiza? When cream first went to ibiza they had their own residents plus guests for example. Is this not what space, elrow etc are doing now?

Circo Loco, one of ibiza most credible 'underground' nights, has been touring around for years.
It's normal

Its just my opininon! I like to see the brands in Ibiza. Never said there was a big problem with it! Just hope people still come back to ibiza rather than not going because they can see them elsewhere on their tours

Just hope people still come back to ibiza rather than not going because they can see them elsewhere on their tours

Maybe this is the solution to the island overcrowding issue. Move all future ibiza clubnights and parties off Ibiza. Turn ibiza clubbing into a global touring circus and that will let them bulldoze all the disgusting sub four star hotels, the west end, the cheap cafes with plastic food us brits with no care to venture further than 100 metres from our hotel love and they can just move in all the desired rich people.

Who plays for the elrows...:confused: ive never heard of any of them when checked..not my scene really Lios,inflated Palm trees..twaats aplenty having fake forced fun...wild times:rolleyes:

too right

El Row is total shit - the concept, the music, the wacky types who attend. Sadly this phenomenon is only gonna get bigger as novelty nights increase in number

too right

El Row is total shit - the concept, the music, the wacky types who attend. Sadly this phenomenon is only gonna get bigger as novelty nights increase in number
The concept may be annoying at times but the music is anything but shit...djs that play there are Joseph caprati, paco osuna, marc maya, metador, macnasia etc and they get other good djs to play..

One minute we all argue that Ibiza is boring these days and not what it used to be, and everyone is boring blah blah blah, and then we argue that eccentric parties, and "wacky types" going to parties at Elrow are annoying. What is it we want?

good parties you know where a DJ plays amazing music to people going nuts, not dickheads who think they're timmy mallet or whatever

The concept may be annoying at times but the music is anything but shit...djs that play there are Joseph caprati, paco osuna, marc maya, metador, macnasia etc and they get other good djs to play..

never heard of these people. serves me right for not paying attention to my spam folder I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back