The future for the SPACE brand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get that elrow is not everyone's cup of tea. Completely understand that the production can be annoying to some - particularly to those who consider themselves music aficionados (@Shady South American ;) ) But I don't agree you can label the music at elrow crap on the grounds you don't like the other aspects of the party.

Many of those acts also play at the "credible underground techno" parties like Music On & ANTS too.

It's been said many times before, if you don't like a party (for whatever reason) simply don't go. There is sooooooo much choice on offer nowadays. You can hit whatever kind of party you want any night of the week.

my comment on the music had nothing to do with the wacky stuff. As far as the music went, it was just really, really boring (welcome to modern ibiza kids!) I watched it on ibiza telly and it was basically one half-arsed kickdrum for 10 minutes, whilst a load of girls on a podium dressed in new york urban streetwear gyrated out of rhythm. horses for courses I guess

I think you'll probably find similar at a lot of other Ibiza parties, I'm afraid to say. :(

my comment on the music had nothing to do with the wacky stuff. As far as the music went, it was just really, really boring (welcome to modern ibiza kids!) I watched it on ibiza telly and it was basically one half-arsed kickdrum for 10 minutes, whilst a load of girls on a podium dressed in new york urban streetwear gyrated out of rhythm. horses for courses I guess
So you havent actually been to el row?? just watched it on telly for ten mins, u cant really judge it from that

Slightly of topic but....Love that this forum is getting busy again!! I cant wait to go. Will prob go at least 3 times again. Never been to Ants so would like to try and defo wana try Solomun...music on will give a miss this year!

Top 21 or murphys in bossa is good...not great music but cheap drinks and is always packed, its good for a laugh! Before going onto a club

And they are trying to addtract a different clientele to the area,so this could be a great start.. Greggs Beach Club...

And they are trying to addtract a different clientele to the area,so this could be a great start.. Greggs Beach Club...
I'd happily fork out for one of their expensive beds so I could enjoy my sausage and bean melt with a nice cup of tea looking out to sea.

Yep i get what you mean with the boring tech house played at elrow

on the main room at closing the music was not the most euphoric ive heard, they should play more classics, thanks to hierbas side effects :oops:otherwise i will be sleepy all the party :D (been there till the end 8.30 am:cool: , having fun but music was not so good as when in vista club at Privilege, 1er etage the music was great with a dj with his bag full of stuff such as trumpet )
ive just been to Rex club in Paris with Dan ghenacia one of apollonia..feucking Boring!!! just hope they will paly kicking House Tech house euphoric Techno for Dc10 opening 17 ..
I hope Music played at elrow opening 17 at amnesia will be better as the 2 elrow i ve attended ibz 16

ps:sorry , not everybody do drugs to enjoy music :p
15220262_10209200224455327_3272804553220778283_n.jpg

I love the way B2B is added now to lineups as though that somehow makes the billing more interesting to punters. Like I give a shit (provided the music is good)

I am intrigued at an Andrea Olivia All Night Long! Jesus. Did anyone actually stay with that "All Night Long".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back