The future for the SPACE brand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space doing all these events in UK/Ireland/scotland and where ever else, is just going to make the brand more of a every day occurrence, like how long before Space put on an event at Yates in Reading!? There is only one Space, so I don't see the point in all these Space comes to London events, with one dj you may have heard of plus a bunch of randoms!

Same goes for Amnesia, they have started doing this too, all about the money!

Yeah,they're a load of shit. years ago you just a couple of ibiza reunion partys in October or November at the cross club or camden palace. nothing flash,just a reunion party,no branding..

Privilege is amazing,it just needs a lick of paint and a few palm trees . ...

Its lucky you're only stuck with one ushuaia then,and not two. And that San an hasn't got its own carbon copy of one,just yet anyway .

It's big enough where you could really turn it into an adult playground. If promoters can turn warehouses into epic venues in a matter of days, I'm pretty sure you can do it to Privi.

I was giving Space the benefit of a doubt with this day/night venue, but I agree, if it was just going to be a Ushuaia clone...who cares.

Oh and keep drinks prices semi-reasonable. Or at the very least do semi - affordable drinks deals. Big place to fill.

Sort the plumbing out, lick of paint, massive as f*** soundsystem, rename it Space at Ku, and open at 4.30pm with the roof slid open. Sorted.

Yeah,easy. It a f***ing piece of piss! what planet was coxy on when he was banding about numbers like €10mill . hes lost touch that boy...

Space doing all these events in UK/Ireland/scotland and where ever else, is just going to make the brand more of a every day occurrence, like how long before Space put on an event at Yates in Reading!? There is only one Space, so I don't see the point in all these Space comes to London events, with one dj you may have heard of plus a bunch of randoms!

Same goes for Amnesia, they have started doing this too, all about the money!
Its true they have all started now to do "tours" el row doing their nights all over. Ants also. Paradise tour..There are lots of different nights and festivals now with all the ibiza djs playing..defo all about the money

Yeah,easy. It a f***ing piece of piss! what planet was coxy on when he was banding about numbers like €10mill . hes lost touch that boy...

Coxy spending too much time in the VIP. The best clubs now adays are creative, interesting and focus on the overall vibe. Nobody cares about LED screens and VIP couches.

Ibiza reunion party
Dj Karl Fox & Mar Del Sunset b2b with Tony Towels.
room 2 Lady Miss da mix and special guests the Banger Sisters.:)

Do you think? I think quite the contrary. I don't think €10M would be nearly enough. I have seen £3M club refits in the UK which amount to little more than a lick of paint. And that is going back almost a decade.

Would it cost as much as turning a hotel in the bay area, with no nightclub license, into a new ushuaia type venue? Unless the idea there was to get a hotel operator to foot the bill and allow them use of the Space brand.

No, I think it would cost considerably less than a new project. But maybe a blank canvas is worth spending more on than a out-dated, unpopular venue which ultimately comes with its own baggage. I don't know. I feel Privilege has a lot more to offer than it currently does. But equally I don't believe it to be a "quick-fix" solution.

(PS. I'm no fan of hotels which double-up as Vegas style-superclubs)

Think he was coming across a tad bitter with that one. At the end of the day privilege is still operating as a club. It's not like it's a derelict building yet.

Do you think? I think quite the contrary. I don't think €10M would be nearly enough. I have seen £3M club refits in the UK which amount to little more than a lick of paint. And that is going back almost a decade.
I'm taking the piss a bit there mate,you don't have to take that post too seriously . But where theres a will theres a way,and if coxy or space wanted to do something there ,they could do quite easily . .

Privilege - Didnt Armin pull his night from here to the disrepair that the venue was in. I really think its more than just a lick of paint and palm trees, the place as far as ive been told is dangerous.

Space should just retreat to the hills,and do some real undergroud shit... Or,as the title of this thread suggest,the future for space is just a brand...

The FUTURE is HERE o_O:D :arrow::arrow:
2017.jpg

Yeah,they're a load of shit. years ago you just a couple of ibiza reunion partys in October or November at the cross club or camden palace. nothing flash,just a reunion party,no branding..

Really ? What Space tour did you go to this year ?

Its true they have all started now to do "tours" el row doing their nights all over. Ants also. Paradise tour..There are lots of different nights and festivals now with all the ibiza djs playing..defo all about the money

If a brand is successful why not take it on tour, it gives people the chance to see their fave DJ's again in the UK and maybe introduce some new ravers to the brand. The Elrow & Space tours have sold out, people are enjoying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back