The BNP

... Wanted to add my disgust at some of my fellow country folk ...
Sold my old fiat Punto to a Polish guy ...
... he basically said he was off back to Polond as soon as possible.
He talked of the numerous comments about Polish people taking all the jobs,
a situation he envisaged getting much worse with the economy as it is.
A hard working guy leaving this wretched country in fear.
I felt utterly ashamed of being English.
What the hell is wrong with people?
Makes me so fecking angry.
What the hell is wrong with YOU?
Why did you sell such a ****ty F(ix)I(t)A(gain)T(oni) to this poor Polish guy?
Makes me so fecking angry.

People should be allowed to live where they want, end of. Especially if they are deemed to be bringing something positive to the community, ie working skills. The whole 'immigration crisis' is completely blown out of proportion - plenty of people leave the UK each year, which once again, they are well within their right to. If you're against immigrants, then are you also saying that people who wish to leave the UK have no right and basically we need to stay where we're born? Imagine being told you have no right to move to Spain or wherever.

Some of these posts (Becki's...) make it look at though immigration is a new thing. It is quite clear that a lot of the BNP's issues with immigration is they don't like non-white people coming into the country. I'm sure they have no issues with whites moving over, such as Australians. As they always go on about the 'change in culture'. Well, that's what makes Britain what it is - all the mixes of different cultures, be it Afro-Caribbean, Indian, Asian...

Everyone has taken everything I said completely out of context and made an argument with points I never made. I do not support the BNP, I would not vote for them and nor am I a racist in any way. As I initially stated the BNP as a political ORGANISATION ( not SOME 'skinheads' who support them ) have no views on race at all. I like to see race as just another attribute of someones appearence, the same as eye colour or anything else. It's everyone else who creates the problem, positively or negatively, if everyone shared my view the world would be a much better place. As for idiots like Grego who come on and make stupid little irrelevant flippant comments, I'm not sure what your point is, except to try and look sophisticated on an internet forum, stick to the point in hand, not personal attacks eh ?!

"the BNP as a political organisation have no views on race at all"

Time to take the blinkers off I think!!! ?

Everyone has taken everything I said completely out of context and made an argument with points I never made. I do not support the BNP, I would not vote for them and nor am I a racist in any way. As I initially stated the BNP as a political ORGANISATION ( not SOME 'skinheads' who support them ) have no views on race at all. I like to see race as just another attribute of someones appearence, the same as eye colour or anything else. It's everyone else who creates the problem, positively or negatively, if everyone shared my view the world would be a much better place. As for idiots like Grego who come on and make stupid little irrelevant flippant comments, I'm not sure what your point is, except to try and look sophisticated on an internet forum, stick to the point in hand, not personal attacks eh ?!
no disrespect to youre comments,but you are totally dilluded my friend..i myself am non-white and as a youngster i spent much of my childhood days fighting with NF supporters..i am fully aware of the BNP's history,origins and affilliations..ok..lets be realistic here,do you honestly believe that that there is a nationalist party in existence that doesnt make reference to 'race'??..do you seriously believe that me as a black man would be made welcome at a BNP rally??..come on now my brotha!!!

Seriously you start sounding like as a thick and diluded person.

You said that the vieuws of the Brittish public on BNP are ridicilous, that BNP never mentioned race and you ended saying SOME members might be racist.

Its founder John Tydnall once said: 'Mein Kampf [Hitler's autobiography] is my bible'
Nick Griffin its present leader faced different trials over race hate allegations. A short google search will show all the links BNP has with extreme organisations as KKK, Combat18 etc. It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to see their real agenda.

Granted, history does not agree with this, but I'm talking today. I didn't want to say this but I don't think any of you have ever been to a meeting or read any of the literature or anything. So whatever you say about my views, they are at least based on factual information rather than complete crap.

AND YES A BLACK MAN WOULD BE WELCOMED AND PRAISED FOR ATTENDING A BNP RALLY !!!

Race should have even entered this debate, race should not enter any debate any more than any other physical attribute.

Granted, history does not agree with this, but I'm talking today. I didn't want to say this but I don't think any of you have ever been to a meeting or read any of the literature or anything. So whatever you say about my views, they are at least based on factual information rather than complete crap.

Race should have even entered this debate, race should not enter any debate any more than any other physical attribute.

so...you have been to a meeting?

What is that complete crap we r basing our information on according to you? So you are dismissing all journalist reports, crime investigations, documentairies, footage of meetings, witnesses of violence, undercover actions etc ?

yesterday,today,tomorrow....are you suggesting that the BNP has somehow evolved into a party that has a rational base?..furthermore i think its very short sighted of you to assume that i/we havent read any bnp literature! the comments ive written are based upon your views...im totally at a loss as to why you think that race shouldnt enter the debate?..we dont live in a utopian society,so only an unreal person would suggest that we all walk around with our eyes shut!so do you proclaim that the race hate ideologies/film footage that was leaked into the public domain regarding the bnp is untrue??
i get the feeling that you may have somehow bought into the legitimacy of the literature that you have read,and that is totally your right as a free citizen.

on a final note..i think the irony of me attending a bnp rally,went over your head...i may be dumb,but im no fool..
peace..

So,have you been to a meeting (or two) or read their literature???
There has been plenty presented to you in this thread that might make you have a rethink, you seem to have been mightily suckered...:x
For instance,have you looked at Buckley's earlier link,and investigated on from there?
If my mate was in the BNP, he would no longer be a mate!
I know it look's petty to bring age into this,but maybe your life experience has not taught you everything yet?
"and yes a black man would be welcomed and praised..:eek: for attending a BNP rally"
Only if the cameras were there!

The argument I believe we are currently errr, debating is that essentially, everyone in the BNP is a bad person. All I am trying to do is disprove this, I am no racist, and would never vote for the BNP due to the racist undercurrents within the party. I'm just saying they have some very valid points and should not be dismissed entirely purely because SOME members are racist.

So no to your duck references, I am no racist, nor BNP member or supporter.

we dont live in a utopian society,so only an unreal person would suggest that we all walk around with our eyes shut!so do you proclaim that the race hate ideologies/film footage that was leaked into the public domain regarding the bnp is untrue??

Please read and understand what I am saying, I am in no way saying there are no racist members or there is not a racist culture within some aspects of the BNP, just saying everyone should not be GENERALISING about the whole part, which ironically is pretty much the reason why we live in a racist society today.

Please read and understand what I am saying, I am in no way saying there are no racist members or there is not a racist culture within some aspects of the BNP, just saying everyone should not be GENERALISING about the whole part, which ironically is pretty much the reason why we live in a racist society today.
You, my friend, have been zapped...:eek: please stick a ballpoint up your arse to re-initialise!
22 already, surprised...

Back