The BNP

If the BNP had their way, Walcott would be the only first team player left at Arsenal :lol:
(go City!)

the way their deeeeefence is playing at the min, you'd think that has already happened.

wheres Benson when you need a gooner to poke fun at!

who cares...?? City put it up the arse at weekend and Im buzzing!! :lol:

Exactly! Roll on Thursday and Sunday.

You coming up for the derby? Looking forward to it, although less so the train back up straight afterwards.

This is the most ridiculous thread ever, no is reading what anyone is saying, just ranting. All everyone see's is...

"You should not kill BNP members." as... "I hate all racial minorities."

I seem to have been branded a racist, NI. Your all boring me now. Either read and understand and have a constructive debate, or don't say anything at all. :spank:

This is the most ridiculous thread ever, no is reading what anyone is saying, just ranting. All everyone see's is...

"You should not kill BNP members." as... "I hate all racial minorities."

I seem to have been branded a racist, NI. Your all boring me now. Either read and understand and have a constructive debate, or don't say anything at all. :spank:

For what it's worth, I don't think you're a racist.

But you are guilty of what you are accusing everyone else of, Ranting.

And you expect everyone to agree with you when anyone voicing a different opinion is automatically called stupid or a ****.

You just happened to pick a topic many people have strong feelings on.

Very true. I feel very strongly on this issue, and putting my point across was not done in the best way and makes me look like a mug in the process. Condescending and irrelevant responses do not help matters at all. Let's all hug and get back to talking about X Factor.

SP, my beef with you is,that you refuse to recognize the core (roots)of the BNP...:eek:
saying that some members may be racist is very naive....

btw, did you ever go to a rally,maybe at night?

Very true. I feel very strongly on this issue, and putting my point across was not done in the best way and makes me look like a mug in the process. Condescending and irrelevant responses do not help matters at all. Let's all hug and get back to talking about X Factor.

I agree. Rowing on here doesn't put any of us in a good light. :lol:

This is the most ridiculous thread ever...
... Your all boring me now ...
:lol:

ps:
o93510.jpg

2uzs8io.gif

you dug yourself into a massive hole and then left yourself exposed, not so much as a racist, but as someone who isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box...

I suggest you learn from the experience, kid

SP, my beef with you is,that you refuse to recognize the core (roots)of the BNP...:eek:
saying that some members may be racist is very naive....

btw, did you ever go to a rally,maybe at night?

I fully recognise the roots of the BNP as racist, never stated otherwise.

you dug yourself into a massive hole and then left yourself exposed, not so much as a racist, but as someone who isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box...

I suggest you learn from the experience, kid

Yeah nice one, you have actually made no points of your own, just slated others for irrelevant reasons. I have no interest in whether or not you think I am the sharpest tool in the box, many would disagree with you, for example, the NHS who just informed me I got the best score they have seen so far in this recruitment drive in their graduate schemes verbal and numerical test :lol: 8). I tell no lies. And kid ? Tell me you don't wanna be 22 again, go on.... Naaaaaaaaaaa.

Anyone watch 'This Is England' last night ? Not BNP but National Front, still quite interesting, if a bit silly.

Back