The BNP

If the BNP is just another political party then what's the problem with people being "outed"?

In fact there is nothing to "out" if what some of you say is correct.

If there is nothing to be ashamed of, then why the outrage because they have been named?

The problem is the BNP have picked up where the National Front have left things.

Yes, their PR campaigns as defenders of English traditions has attracted a number of disillusioned and isolated folk who have been let down by an unregulated immigation system and a percieved alck of balance with so called " benefit tourists".

But they remain dyed in the wool racists, masquerading hatred of non whites and foreigners as "Traditional policies". BNP rallys are still full of the skin head thugs that used to populate NF rallys. I know.

Also the BNP was founded by ex NF members.

Stop being fooled by their flannel. Watch "Secret Agent" Documentary and think again.

That's why people don't want to be named as BNP members, because they are ashamed of their petty vicious predjudices which made them sign up in the first place. And rightly so.

AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG. :spank: Irrelevant of whether something is right or wrong, it's how it's percieved by the masses, in this case badly. That's why it's something to be ashamed of.

"BNP rallys are still full of the skin head thugs that used to populate NF rallys. I know."

IRRELEVANT !!!!!!! :spank: :spank: :spank:

Ok publishing that list was out of order. But you standing up for BNP is even worse. Even me who is not Brittish knows about the links between BNP and Combat18, various hooligan firms (chelsea headhunters) and even KKK.
So all these people who are according to you, are decent citizens, still decide to vote for a bunch of neo nazis? Please get a grip and open your eyes

The views of the British public on the BNP are ridiculous, usually by the same stupid people who have similar, erm, stupid views. If any of these idiots actually took the time out to UNDERSTAND the BNP they would realise that they never even mention anything to do race, skin colour or anything like that. Their views represent a massive feeling in Britain regarding our economy and general state of our country due to certain factors. I have friends in the BNP who couldn't care less about the colour of someones skin etc. and can put forward very persuasive reasoning on why to vote for them. Publishing these details is outrageous and if anything happens to anyone through this, that person should rot in jail in my opinion. :spank: Granted, SOME members of the BNP are racist and whatever else, but some members of Greenpeace of kiddie fiddlers, doesn't mean we should go and burn everyone in Greenpeace does it. Stupid do gooders, know nothing, let's shout because it's fun to shout even though we're ignorant as f**k.

the last time i looked my political views were no-ones business but my own - and that IS enshrined and protected in law (as long as youre not in the police or prison service)

I agree, but there wouldn't be the furore there has been on this issue if it had been a Lib Dems members list would it??

Why are so many of you on here pretending that the BNP are not a controversial and polarising issue?

Who the **** are you to say what the point of this thread is? The BNPs reputation / perception is part and parcel of why this issue is headline news and peoples views on this put this issue in context. The Nazis were a legitimate political party too. Does that mean they bare acceptable. Just as it's the BNPs members right to believe and vote for what they believe in, as you strongly defend, I also have every right to air my unfavourable view on the BNP. Or does it not cut both ways?

And Superpillack, for ****s sake stop screaming in the corner like a child with Tourettes. You're starting to turn into a Johnny69 dopelganger with your ranting and calling everyone ****s and mugs for voicing a contrary opinion. Wind your neck in.

The way BNP are perceived by the masses is because of their reputation, background and controversy surrounding the party. If they aren't happy with that perception, tough ****. Political parties become their voters given time. So if they attract a large proportion of bigots and thugs, which they do, then that is what they become.

However, if this is not true, as you say and the majority of BNP members are , just your average man in the street then they'll be fine. I simply don't belive this is the case.

If my perception of the BNP is irrelevant then so is yours, as both are from a perspective of first hand experience, if your convenient friends aren't in fact "imaginary".

You're right in what you say, some of the BNP's member's are generally cretins who don't know anything about the BNP's policies but choose to vote for them anyway.

But on the other hand, a lot of their voters are middle aged people who have a real bugbear about how their local communities have changed in the last 30 years.
I know a lot of peple from Barking (where BNP won the local election - I think? Correct me if I'm wrong), and there is a real feeling there amongst the older generation that the town has been ruined by immigration. I do believe Barking is one of the first 'dumping grounds' for asylum seekers when they come to the country, hence it's volatile history with race issues. It's normally people of my dad's age (i.e in their fifties) who feel so strongly about this, and I've watched several programs where these people have felt they have no choice but to vote BNP due to what's been going on in their town. And they're not cretins or lower mentality people, they're just of a generation who don't agree with how things have changed.

good post becki.

why do they vote BNP? cos the no one else will listen. just looked on the barking website to see who is in control and cant find any info, but the site can be translated into 9 different languages, how helpful is that! (NOT).

This is the sort of ****e that probably rankles people already living in the area, and will vote for anyone who will listen to their concerns. Labour just didnt take the BNP threat seriously thinking that the BNP wont have enough support to gain a foothold in the area, and how wrong are they now.

Seriously, this country is becoming such a mushy, chaotic mix of people, with no sense of any identity whatsoever, and all under the banner of Multiculturism, that we needed a Great Britain Day to remind everyone where we are! (If you were wondering, it was scrapped).

Immigration is good for any country so long theres some form of head count of people going in and out. These people coming here legally to find work, and any kind of work, puts the bone idle, "want something for free" parts of our society to shame. who seem to just breed and pass down to the next generation that being on the scrounge is the normal thing to do.

And since when is being a single parent a career? I symphasise that people who are left widowed, who break up and have got kids, but the ones go out get ****ed, have kids, get housed who profess that being a parent is hard enough work, should think twice before shagging the first thing that comes along.

Why the funk should everyone else subsidise their existence, because they never heard of contraception. No wonder our teen pregnancy rates, STI's, abortion numbers are so high. Im afraid we're on an endless cycle, thats gonna get worse and worse.

The BNP are just a mere side note on the real problems this country is facing.

Tick Tock...

*RANT OVER*

The only good thing that the manchester underworld achieved (bizarely a big anti fascist crowd) was chasing the BNP out
Not really that bizarre- a large proportion of Manchesters underworld consists of Jamaicans, Jews and Chinese. Not people traditionally fond of people who are against immigrants and immigration.

some of the BNP's member's are generally cretins who don't know anything about the BNP's policies but choose to vote for them anyway.
There are cretins belonging to all political parties and many of them dont really know what their own parties agenda really is. :lol:

The views of the British public on the BNP are ridiculous, usually by the same stupid people who have similar, erm, stupid views. If any of these idiots actually took the time out to UNDERSTAND the BNP they would realise that they never even mention anything to do race, skin colour or anything like that. Their views represent a massive feeling in Britain regarding our economy and general state of our country due to certain factors. I have friends in the BNP who couldn't care less about the colour of someones skin etc. and can put forward very persuasive reasoning on why to vote for them. Publishing these details is outrageous and if anything happens to anyone through this, that person should rot in jail in my opinion. :spank: Granted, SOME members of the BNP are racist and whatever else, but some members of Greenpeace of kiddie fiddlers, doesn't mean we should go and burn everyone in Greenpeace does it. Stupid do gooders, know nothing, let's shout because it's fun to shout even though we're ignorant as f**k.

Hmmm - fundamentally disagree with that.

Of course they're not going to have outwardly racist policies - they always justify their views through silly backhanded methods.

"I have friends in the BNP" - really? A lot of my friends are black! Hell I've got a few gay friends too! :lol: (and?)

I agree with Grego regarding the (so called) MASSIVE feeling in the UK that you talk about.

Yes the so called 'white working classes' (sad that term even has to exist but I guess it's due to the varying support needs of different cultural backgrounds) suffer in many ways but the policies on wealth distribution and benefits systems should never be based on skin colouring and immigration statistics. End of.

I don't think I'm ignorant in branding BNP supporters as racist.

I guess I also agree that the details shouldn't have been published (despite wanting them all to be made public in order to force them to justify why they hold these views) <- but ignore me on that, I'm just cross with them all. ;)

I wonder if the Green Party members list will be leaked next week? - Christ can you imagine the backlash!? ;) :lol:

it is really depressing to see BNP sympathisers infiltrating an Ibiza forum - Ibiza, the most tolerant place on earth - live and let live

the whole point of house/disco/dance culture in the first place was a black/gay repudiation of neanderthal dickheads like super polack and his "mates" - escapism from mainstream intolerance and the E culture which followed was about UNITY

there is no justification for the BNP. ANYWHERE. EVER. NO IFS/NO BUTS. END OF.

Not really that bizarre- a large proportion of Manchesters underworld consists of Jamaicans, Jews and Chinese. Not people traditionally fond of people who are against immigrants and immigration.

yes of course - however this guys ancestary is irish/manc (are they out the door on bnp terms? not sure)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/151/151843_gang_boss_stabbed_to_death.html

bad man, murderer etc, but also head of AFA (anti fascist action).

not sure where this leaves my moral compass :confused:

it is really depressing to see BNP sympathisers infiltrating an Ibiza forum - Ibiza, the most tolerant place on earth - live and let live

the whole point of house/disco/dance culture in the first place was a black/gay repudiation of neanderthal dickheads like super polack and his "mates" - escapism from mainstream intolerance and the E culture which followed was about UNITY

((conclusion: lets throw bricks through all their windows))

OK - maybe not. :lol:

You said exactly what I thought but I was trying desperately hard to adopt a softly softly approach. :lol:

i'm mortified to find an under current of sympathy towards the BNP on here....

also dont agree with, but can empathise with the stand back and allow them to do as they please under the umbrella of democracy and free speech approach.

an attack on free speech / democracy is bad. fascism is worse.

... Ibiza, the most tolerant place on earth - live and let live ...
bore the **** off !

personally think the 'west end' should be carpet bombed with napalm
preferably with all the sub-human, lowlife, tourist trash in it...

very tolerant
1oshtv.gif

... you "neanderthal dickhead" :lol:

a bit like your tolerance for promotors of mainsteam funky/commercial nights then?

cock.

I really don't think there is an undercurrent of support for the BNP on this forum. Just because some people don't think it's fair that somebodys name and address be broadcast all over the internet for political gain does not mean they support the victims. Somebody already mentioned there is also a similar list called Redwatch. Both sites are plain stupid and show both groups up to be as pathetic as each other.

There is definitely an undercurrent for the use of violence for political reasons on this forum. When people use violence for political reasons then it is the end of democracy. Leave that kind of thing to the third world where they are better at it.

Back