The BNP

the last election manifesto promised to ablish multi culturalism and forcibly send back 'immigrants'.

i work on what i hear & i hear from a number of friends who actively seek to destablise the BNP via various routes & their word is that the BDP is un suprisingly riddled with bigoted racists. The ones who make it to the top are the ones who learn to disguise it.

could some one provide me with something i can read that demonstrates that this is not the case?

until then i work off the people & sources i trust.

Whilst leaking anyone's private information, for judgement by mob, is truly the work of a c*nt, and yep that Voltaire chap was bang on etc...

But then I don't agree with the comical bend-over-backwards liberal stance and right wing sympathisers that try and paint them as some harmless bunch of misunderstood, if rather far right, common or garden politicians, no worse than those guys that sit in the House Of Commons all day.

If you spend even the briefest of time researching their history of the party and the stories behind, well, far too many of their senior members for it to be some sort of conspiracy or co-incedence, then it would embarass you to even stick up for the vermin.

I wouldn't hate most of the people on that list for their beliefs, just feel sorry for them that they're too simple to know any better and got stung by a very efficient hate-creating machine.

'outing' these folk was wrong - it's a democracy and the BNP is legal, people do have a right to privacy, not matter how much you hate their views. If windows get smashed and innocent people get hurt, that cannot be justified. They've gotta right to say what they like as long as it's within the law - to try and drive them underground risks alienation, could whip up sympathy for them and result in another Copeland/McVeigh style atrocity by renegade right wing nutters. They're still a tiny party and don't deserve tonnes of publicity that doesn't reflect their popularity.

that said, it is worrying that the BNP is doing well in the east end and places like Stoke

for anyone in any doubt, the BNP are NASTY scumbags who must be humiliated - but only at the ballot box - no mob rule in my lifetime, cheers!

The views of the British public on the BNP are ridiculous, usually by the same stupid people who have similar, erm, stupid views. If any of these idiots actually took the time out to UNDERSTAND the BNP they would realise that they never even mention anything to do race, skin colour or anything like that. Their views represent a massive feeling in Britain regarding our economy and general state of our country due to certain factors. I have friends in the BNP who couldn't care less about the colour of someones skin etc. and can put forward very persuasive reasoning on why to vote for them. Publishing these details is outrageous and if anything happens to anyone through this, that person should rot in jail in my opinion. :spank: Granted, SOME members of the BNP are racist and whatever else, but some members of Greenpeace of kiddie fiddlers, doesn't mean we should go and burn everyone in Greenpeace does it. Stupid do gooders, know nothing, let's shout because it's fun to shout even though we're ignorant as f**k.

you've just confirmed my long-held suspicion that you really are a TOTAL TOTAL BELLEND

you need to fight fire with fire
That's just lowering yourself to their level. If people don't vote for them, they wont get in.
The left wing extremists opposing them are just as bad. I wouldn't vote for either side. Both want to totally rule our lives but neither side will ever gain much power because most people can see they are crack pots.

without immigrants, this country would be fcked right up the doo-daa - who would sweep the streets, or do the plumbing or nurse the wards or clean the offices or pick the fields?

cos your good old local Brits are too lazy or too greedy to do the dirty work any more and your Poles and Africans are gonna work twice as hard for peanuts - they deserve medals not the crap the BNP throw at them

The BNP is a bunch of ignorant idiots led by a slimy leadership desperately trying to make the party look attractive to gullible voters (scroll up to see what I mean) but ultimately it is a party based on hate, fear and all the ugly things in society.

Not matter how bad the economy is or how frustrated you are with the Lab/Con options - they could never be as bad as the far right. FACT.

as always education is the key.

the problem with the BNP is that, like most extremist parties they manipulate people and usually those at the lower end of the gene pool or that have got more fingers than braincells.

their policies are built on ignorance, nothing more. racism is ignorance, simply the fact the because someone is a different colour skin/nationality, then they are evil or out to get you.

so, i applaud mainstream media publicity for the BNP because then the ignorance has a chance to educated and shown, like many have said, what total and utter scum they and their policies are.

in leeds, i'd regularly see nick griffin going to that long running court case, the majority of the BNP supporters around and about were, for want of a better phrase, trailer trash.

(as an aside, one time one of the BNP snides spat on the floor next to me when he heard me speaking spanish to someone. obviously i had it out with him and he, in between swigs of skol super, said i should be out of the country for speaking "other tongues" :eek: )

That's just lowering yourself to their level. If people don't vote for them, they wont get in.
The left wing extremists opposing them are just as bad. I wouldn't vote for either side. Both want to totally rule our lives but neither side will ever gain much power because most people can see they are crack pots.

Accepted (I’m more eloquent in person honest).

But when choosing between doing nothing & retaining the democratic high ground and actively seeking to improve the situation by being pro active (whilst to a point sacrificing the ‘rules’ of free speech, data protection etc), I personally thing that morality lands on the side of the latter.

Just an opinion.

Of course, printing the list is not going to damage them particularly – god forbid maybe they may get a bit of sympathy. And it is ethically and morally out of order. Agreed.

But I believe that on the moral balance, to get them out of the police force (for instance), is worth accepting the negative of the printing of the list.

Accepted (I’m more eloquent in person honest).

But when choosing between doing nothing & retaining the democratic high ground and actively seeking to improve the situation by being pro active (whilst to a point sacrificing the ‘rules’ of free speech, data protection etc), I personally thing that morality lands on the side of the latter.

Just an opinion.

Of course, printing the list is not going to damage them particularly – god forbid maybe they may get a bit of sympathy. And it is ethically and morally out of order. Agreed.

But I believe that on the moral balance, to get them out of the police force (for instance), is worth accepting the negative of the printing of the list.

the problem is that the BNP are a legitimate, legally recognised political party - like it or lump it thats the way it is

if someone had published the names and addresses of all the labour, liberal, conservative, greenpeace, tuc etc etc members then there would be an outcry

you cannot justify printing the list just to get the names of a few - cant you see where that attitude ends up ? eg: "lets lock up everyone as some of them must be murderers"

thats where the logical extension of that argument goes

ps i dont know how you can say "
And it is ethically and morally out of order. Agreed. "

and then the next sentance say it is justified ? ;)

(in addition some of the people on that list never renewed their affiliation in 07 so you could argue that that very fact alone negates publicing the list)

cue lots of eminent public figures/popstars/actors who will soon get "outed"

"I was just curious/doing research/googling cheap petrol websites"

as always education is the key.

the problem with the BNP is that, like most extremist parties they manipulate people and usually those at the lower end of the gene pool or that have got more fingers than braincells.

You're right in what you say, some of the BNP's member's are generally cretins who don't know anything about the BNP's policies but choose to vote for them anyway.

But on the other hand, a lot of their voters are middle aged people who have a real bugbear about how their local communities have changed in the last 30 years.
I know a lot of peple from Barking (where BNP won the local election - I think? Correct me if I'm wrong), and there is a real feeling there amongst the older generation that the town has been ruined by immigration. I do believe Barking is one of the first 'dumping grounds' for asylum seekers when they come to the country, hence it's volatile history with race issues. It's normally people of my dad's age (i.e in their fifties) who feel so strongly about this, and I've watched several programs where these people have felt they have no choice but to vote BNP due to what's been going on in their town. And they're not cretins or lower mentality people, they're just of a generation who don't agree with how things have changed.

the problem is that the BNP are a legitimate, legally recognised political party - like it or lump it thats the way it is

if someone had published the names and addresses of all the labour, liberal, conservative, greenpeace, tuc etc etc members then there would be an outcry

ps i dont know how you can say "And it is ethically and morally out of order. Agreed. "

and then the next sentance say it is justified ? ;)

yes but the other groups are not nasty, racist tw4ts with deep links to violent organisations.

it is out of order to publish the list, but i think the alternative is even more out of order!

so i'd still have had it published.

i just funkin hate them. i 'believe' in free speech, democracy etc as much as the next man. just not for them! say bnp & all of my logic goes out the window you could say.

same as i hate racists, but really dont like gypsys, but thats another argumement!;)

yes but the other groups are not nasty, racist tw4ts with deep links to violent organisations.

right - ok - they are all sqeaky clean ? ;)

you happy with the way your govn over the past 20 years has eroded your privacy, chucked out habeus corpus, the right to silence, tried to extend the number of days you can be held without trial or recourse to the law, i assume youre happy when your data is "lost" or "sold", i assume you're going to be happy with enforced biometric id cards, rfid tagging, dna being taken at birth etc etc

it is out of order to publish the list, but i think the alternative is even more out of order!

so i'd still have had it published.

i just funkin hate them. i 'believe' in free speech, democracy etc as much as the next man. just not for them! say bnp & all of my logic goes out the window you could say.

there's your argument debunked by yourself - you agree with free speech but not for people you dont agree with

the fundamental tenet of free speech - is just that - free speech - you cant pick and choose - who gave you the authority to make that decision on behalf of everyone else ?

i disagree with all sorts of decisions taken by governments of course.

but i do believe that - for instance - blair was misguided, however belived he was doing the right thing. the rights and wrongs of the policies are another thing, and i'm sure we would agree with each other on most of them.

however when he 'is judged' or whatever he said, i think his motivations were ok, if very (hideously) misguided.

i think a lot of run of the mill bnp'ers are angry, violent folk looking for a reason for their own faliures.

their leaders genuinely believe the white race to be superior etc (an over simplification of course by me, but you get the point) & use the fears of their members as a vehicle for this, as expressed in their 'policies'.

their motives are bad.

i guess i do not believe in 100% free speech. i think there needs to be a moral balance.

now who makes the judgement? we have to trust the courts etc. can we do this? maybe not.

i'm trying to steer a course through choppy waters!

i'd still ban the BNP tho. in fact no, give me a stick and five minutes with nick griffin.;)

If the BNP is just another political party then what's the problem with people being "outed"?

In fact there is nothing to "out" if what some of you say is correct.

If there is nothing to be ashamed of, then why the outrage because they have been named?

The problem is the BNP have picked up where the National Front have left things.

Yes, their PR campaigns as defenders of English traditions has attracted a number of disillusioned and isolated folk who have been let down by an unregulated immigation system and a percieved alck of balance with so called " benefit tourists".

But they remain dyed in the wool racists, masquerading hatred of non whites and foreigners as "Traditional policies". BNP rallys are still full of the skin head thugs that used to populate NF rallys. I know.

Also the BNP was founded by ex NF members.

Stop being fooled by their flannel. Watch "Secret Agent" Documentary and think again.

That's why people don't want to be named as BNP members, because they are ashamed of their petty vicious predjudices which made them sign up in the first place. And rightly so.

If the BNP is just another political party then what's the problem with people being "outed"?

the last time i looked my political views were no-ones business but my own - and that IS enshrined and protected in law (as long as youre not in the police or prison service)

no-one has the right to know what they are unless I allow it and especially not my private bloody address

dont muddy the issue - the point of this is that private and personal information was leaked - forget the subject matter...

i wouldnt join the bnp in a month of sundays but the UK recognises them as a legitimate political party so get over it and dont vote for them

You really did miss my point entirely didn't you Olly you bellsniff, not sure how you work out I'm the bell end. I made no comments which weren't attacking the bigotry showing my most people commenting on this. Everyone loves to come on and have a pop when they know NOTHING and attack opinions based on nothing, mugs. And you wanna meet a BNP member who isn't racist... two of my friends, who are open about it and even to the point where they are actively trying to get people to come along to meetings, and I shouldn't have to say this, but even to other ethnicities. Do you all think no other ethnicities are in the BNP exept white, because you would be very wrong. So Olly, **** off, you always come on and run your mouth when you don't even have a point... **** off.

Back