tell an amazing fact about yourself........

In 2000 I was on holiday in Los Angeles during the democratic convention at which Bill Clinton was speaking.

One night we drove to Sunset, parked the car in a side street and went for a meal. Upon returning to the car we found all one side was smashed in and a note left on the windscreen.

Apparently we were parked outside the restaurant where Hillary Clinton
and her family had been eating (Spargo's in Hollywood I think) and one security vans in her motorcade had slipped gear and run into the car. Thought it was a joke note until the waitress from the restaurant came out and explained.

Try explaining that to the rental company over the phone.

I almost died twice :lol:

First time I was 8 years old and came down with mono. Supposedly it is rare for someone that young to get it. Anyway I became skeleton thin, the glands on my neck were the size of golf balls and get this... I had:
-Sinusitis
-Tracheaitis (not sure how to spell... infection of the trachea)
-bronchitis
-some weird form of pneumonia

My spleen was spasming and almost burst... docs couldn't figure out why it didn't. I slept so hard in the hospital bed that my parents thought I had slipped into a coma several times :lol: My immune system was supposed to never be the same... but here I am, strong, healthy and partying hardy every week :p

Second time I was riding my pony and she spooked, took off at a full gallop. The saddle slid and I was dangling beneath her as she ran. She kicked me in the head, stomped on my chest and fractured my inner thigh when I finally fell off. They rushed me to the hospital... I was totally knocked out and barely breathing. My right lung was severely bruised and I had a massive concussion... docs said if she had been a little bigger I would have been brain dead. :rolleyes: Still think I am suffering the after effects from this one ;) :lol:

I once met Prince Andrew.... I was dressed in my bella beaver costume at the time when I worked at Blackpool Pleasure beach in me yoof. He flirted with me and liked my beaver teeth.

Also Lisa Riley told Bradley Beaver that he smelt loverly 'oooh this beaver smells nice'

When I was 20 I was paid a large sum of money to take a large amount of drugs :!: :eek: Purely for research purposes :lol:

i went on the bungee rocket in ibiza naked apart from my fave pink sandels. :D and i was only slightly tipsy at the time! :lol:

miaburgess said:
i went on the bungee rocket in ibiza naked apart from my fave pink sandels. :D and i was only slightly tipsy at the time! :lol:

See you at the Bungee rocket in september then!!!

miaburgess said:

thats my girl :D

bet there was a huge crowd of people watching, yes?

PachaGirl79 said:
miaburgess said:

thats my girl :D

bet there was a huge crowd of people watching, yes?

there actually wasn't that many people around. then again i may have just put a mental block on any people that were there, stripped off and hoped for the best! :D

Back