tell an amazing fact about yourself........

I'm a drummer for an indie band who played alongside Ocean Colour Scene in 2001

Album to be recorded soon-ish, not had the time with f*ckin uni

yesterday.... instead of going to a GCSE music exam i went to my mates and got stoned

When i was younger..... i could pick my nose with my toes

craigyt2k1 said:
yesterday.... instead of going to a GCSE music exam i went to my mates and got stoned

When i was younger..... i could pick my nose with my toes

Music is piss easy, should went in for it lad :!:

Ibiza-girlie said:
what do you mean what did she do??? she walked by me and I said hello and so did she....tiny lady, but she looks like she could rip your head of instantly

What do you mean? what do i mean!

You made a statement saying she what her record label say about her being a bitch is true!

I thought you'd might have had an encounter!

She said hello to you....?? Thats it?

When I was a child (about 11- 12 yo) my friends and I saw one of those giant wooden bobbins used to transport telephonic lines coiled around it (I don't know the exact name in English). But it didn't have any line anymore. It was left away and useless.

So, we used it to jump on it and being all the time standing up, make it roll with short steps along a plain street. It was very fun.

But Gus, one of my friends, wanted to roll it against a brick wall to see how the bobbin smashed it and ripped it down. We told him it was very dangerous, because there was a very long and sloping street at its side. But he told us to get away.

He finally pushed the bobbin helped by the slope, the bobbin was increadibly heavy, it weighed more than half a ton for sure. And when it was arriving to the wall, the edge of the pavement made it change the direction...towards the long and sloping street and it began to run downhill.

We all were real frightened. Gus tried to stop it, but it was impossible due to the weight of the bobbin and the fast speed it was taking, so he finally had to leave it roll down. It was already dark and the bobbin was out of sight, but as it did a wild and frenzied noise we could keep track of it from the distance. I prayed no one was about to come uphill along the street (above all children on bicycles). The street was straight and after about 100 meters of slope, the lights of a car taking the street appeared from a crossing. So I closed my eyes and then a terrible noise and some steps on the accelerator. :eek: :( :eek:

That was the most terrifying moment in my life. We all ran away, but the driver (fortunately not much injured) finally found out who the causers were. The main fault was Gus', and his parents had to pay all the damages. ALL the left side of the car was crushed. I didn't know how the driver could stay alive!

But I thank God it didn't run over anyone on a motorbike or bicycle, cos it would surely have killed him. :oops: :rolleyes:

i've sang at the Ivy restaurant (that stuck up star studded one in leciester square) :!:

i had to get totoally ratted on champange (don perrigonon!!) b4 a single note came out!

its was for a private function and i got paid £500 for one day! (this was way back when was 18 at the time)

hehehehe

klingclubber said:
i've sang at the Ivy restaurant (that stuck up star studded one in leciester square) :!:

i had to get totoally ratted on champange (don perrigonon!!) b4 a single note came out!

its was for a private function and i got paid £500 for one day! (this was way back when was 18 at the time)

hehehehe

Did you not see my notice asking for Vocalist demos for my next production?

klingclubber said:
no but dunno how good i am? :oops: and also haven't really done anything since i was 18?

what would you need?

A demo... of your more capable range.
and if possible singing an already established track...

e-mail me if your interested..

djat@djat.co.uk

Back