tell an amazing fact about yourself........

Hahah ... Silly bugger! ( grin )

Actually .. I look somewhat like :::>>> :eek: on a night out .... and

::::>>> 8) in the mornin !

*Saffy* said:
Hahah ... Silly bugger! ( grin )

Actually .. I look somewhat like :::>>> :eek: on a night out .... and

::::>>> 8) in the mornin !
----------------------------------------

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
(view of the Dj from the Dj box in Crasher)

Ha ha ...

talking of that .. I really need to pm someone about something or other ..

*Saffy* said:
Ha ha ...

talking of that .. I really need to pm someone about something or other ..

;)

I think Jack or Jill might be able to help..

you must be about 38-39
as you were last in ibiza in 1982 repping
which is 21 years ago and if you were about 17 or 18 when you did it that makes you late thirties.
am i right.

Wasn't far off, you might just be the oldest person on the board. but don't quote me on that. Ibiza is a great place as no-one cares about how old you are as long as your up for a good time.

:)

Well .. I started all nightering back in 1977 .... seems I've been having a good time for years ! :D

dfunky said:
.........you might just be the oldest person on the board. but don't quote me on that. Ibiza is a great place as no-one cares about how old you are as long as your up for a good time.

Nope! Definitely not, still DJing since 1976 and still can't get enough of clubbing.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

DJ Soulman said:
dfunky said:
.........you might just be the oldest person on the board. but don't quote me on that. Ibiza is a great place as no-one cares about how old you are as long as your up for a good time.

Nope! Definitely not, still DJing since 1976 and still can't get enough of clubbing.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

:)

*BUMP* been a while since we had some interesting facts - there are so many new people on the board these days......

Me ......I am a junior black belt in Kick boxing then studied Thai Boxing for 3 years after that.

I have been knocked over 3 times by a car - not the same car/driver each time I hasten to add ( :eek: at least I dont think it was the same driver)

I poisoned myself and my friend when we were 12
We were helping out in our local pharmacy where her mother worked - (yes I started young!!) we were disposing of all the out of date stock, but we decided it would be funny to mix all the stuff together by chucking it down the toilet out the back - unfortunately, the toilet had bleach or toilet duck down it and it didnt react too well with all the stuff we were adding - luckily the fumes were smelt by the pharmacist and he dragged us out of the back of the shop - it was in the local paper! :oops: :oops: (We got a stern talking too afterwards by the AE doctor)

next........

When I was 12 I put my neighbors house on fire (not on purpose).

Still, nobody knows.

Well you do now.

I have Michael French's (David Wicks in Eastenders) autograph on a photo of him standing in the car lot. I wrote to him to obtain this.

:eek:

I was born in the year Saffy started all nightering ;)

I'm wearing a 5 year old Ibiza T-shirt right now

I cannot wink without really trying or cheating

I can touch my tongue to my nose without help

I can water ski with one ski

I was once on a talk show here in America, as a guest

prplhz said:

Are you that guy that was on Letterman that's been in college for like 10 years? :D

He was from Boston I recon :confused:

solask said:
prplhz said:

Are you that guy that was on Letterman that's been in college for like 10 years? :D

He was from Boston I recon :confused:

:lol: Nope that wasn't me, I'm not a man and I didn't go to college for ten years! :lol:

Back