tell an amazing fact about yourself........

When I was younger I used to be able to pick up any musical instrument and play it ??????????

Don't ask me how?

As an extra in the film "Veronica Guerin" I had to hit Colin Farrell - it was fu.ck.ing great...
l_1715811.jpg

Besides DJing for over 26 years, I play tenor, alto & soprano sax, a little keyboards, guitar, etc. 1990 onwards I wrote a full CD of music with an executive from Virgin Records following my progress for 4 years! I got fedup waiting to be signed up and broke off communications (it was doing my head in).

One of my tunes has had the main riff nicked and used in a huge hit for a colourful American female last year. Anybody know a good lawyer that'll fight the big guns for the little guy? I could be rich!!!

Later
Soulman 8)

i got a signed Mark and Lard photo (radio 1)...and also a signed Audiobullys record deck:)

I once biked from Scarborough to Whitby and back again along a dis-used raliway line (on the Yorkshire coast) which is a 44 mile round trip after going out all night and with no sleep whilst I was still drunk with a mate. ;)

I won't mention the fact it took about 7 hours and I couldn't sit down for 3 days after.

I had tea with Cherie Blair at number 10 Downing street, and I dropped fruit cake on her carpet!!! Honest!!!

1. I was best friends with one of the Kids of Degrassi Street when I was young.
2. My old office space was used in the movie Undercover Brother
3. I held an Oscar
4. I have survived this long without any major injuries

Beeb, is undercover brother the one with Kathleen Turner and Ryan O'Neal? Keeping the film/Star Wars theme going, R2-D2 aka Kenny Baker came into ny local...he's a lot smaller in real life! :lol: He had to get somebody to order a pint for him at the bar.......a surreal moment in life when the cast of Snow White and the 7 Dwarves came in the pub to get p1ssed. Lovely bloke by the way.

facts i am accidaent pron,

here goes.

i have been electrcuted 7 times all extreme pain full
i have be hit by a bus and 2 cars
i have fullen down a flight of stairs.
i have cut the top of my finger almost off
craked my skull open on a garded roller
burnt the skin off my arm from hand to eldow,
i got whacked in the eye with a bambo cain

but i am still going....

Re: facts i am accidaent pron,

ksixty9 said:
here goes.

i have been electrcuted 7 times all extreme pain full
i have be hit by a bus and 2 cars
i have fullen down a flight of stairs.
i have cut the top of my finger almost off
craked my skull open on a garded roller
burnt the skin off my arm from hand to eldow,
i got whacked in the eye with a bambo cain

but i am still going....

ksixty9......is your middle name "lucky"? :eek: sorry but PMSL :D

No Fox, Undercover Brother was this really bad movie that came out a couple of years ago, don't even know who the actors in the movie were :confused: - Not really interesting but I just like the name of the movie :D
Some other Hollywood related things, I met Roy Disney and his sister (something Disney) when I worked at Disney in Canada. Don't really have an opinion of either, I'm sure they are very nice people.

Kling - I was electrocuted once, when I was a kid. I stuck my mom's key in the electrical socket. :eek: You are one lucky girl....

I've Dj'd around half of europe with most of the top flight Dj's.
Run my own record label.
Have a record deal.
And scopious other things in the trance scene..
and I'm only 22.

Back