tell an amazing fact about yourself........

Darz said:
this one isnt about me but i just thought is say it anyway.

my mate who is a lad has never burped in his life.

I cant burp either! it's horrible I really want to but cant. I prob burp once every 4 months and it's never a proper burp.

I also live in London/Liverpool do you think it has something to do with it? :lol:

ok then....

Last year on holiday a rather famous celeb became obsessed with me, he was ringing when he was back in england and everything :oops: I could have sold the story for a few quid but i didnt :lol:

Ive figure skated on songs of praise...

My brother used to be Goofy and he married Minnie Mouse (the real disney ones!! :lol: )

I once stayed in a brothel in Holland... with my mum :lol:

addict said:
Last year on holiday a rather famous celeb became obsessed with me, he was ringing when he was back in england and everything :oops: I could have sold the story for a few quid but i didnt :lol:
Was he a little... blue... when you turned him down? :lol: ;)

Darz said:
jigsaw said:
I've Dj'd around half of europe with most of the top flight Dj's.
Run my own record label.
Have a record deal.
And scopious other things in the trance scene..
and I'm only 22.

yeh but r u any good at jigsaws?

the first one must be true because everyone has heard of jigsaw :lol:

I went to Convent school for four years
I'm half-French
I broke my hand doing a cartwheel
I have braces on my teeth at the age of 26

sandi said:
Darz said:
this one isnt about me but i just thought is say it anyway.

my mate who is a lad has never burped in his life.

I cant burp either! it's horrible I really want to but cant. I prob burp once every 4 months and it's never a proper burp.

I also live in London/Liverpool do you think it has something to do with it? :lol:

I can't burp either!! My stomach sometimes makes weird growling noises which could be burps on the inside, but I never ever burp after eating or drinking! I've probably done about 10 real burps in my whole life :eek:

The complete opposite to Jon, who can burp the alphabet on request :rolleyes: :lol:

for work I used to give monkeys AIDS and study them. I had some moral quarrels with it, but I figure it is for the greater good of mankind..

I don't do that anymore.

broiler said:
for work I used to give monkeys AIDS and study them. I had some moral quarrels with it, but I figure it is for the greater good of mankind..

I don't do that anymore.

Didn't a particular breed of monkeys carry the aids virus anyway????? Or am I getting mixed up with "Outbreak" the film...hmmmmmm???

Back