tell an amazing fact about yourself........

me and my friend got vip passes to meganite@privilege last year in ibiza and were drinkin wiv the one and only mauro picotto

(wow)lol. sorry cant think of anything else worthwhile to put down

El_Diablo said:
my friends dont wanna come to ibiza even if i invite them to my apartment, with my car and myboat, so no cash spent at all....simply amazing
sauer001.gif

Well, take me :twisted: :):):)

oh yeah also got vip tickets to a cream night in club and went back to house party with cream resident DJ's....cant even remember their names....but they thought they were the business!! me and my friend got stuck into their cola! lol

Barbie said:
PachaGirl79 said:
OMG I would DIE if I couldn't burp!!! I burp all day long... sometimes I make the windows shake LOLOLOL People can't believe that kind of noise comes out of my little body... just call me the Christina Aguilera of belching :lol: :lol: I can also burp on command. But have no fear boys, I know how to contain myself and act like a lady too :p :p OK that was rank, moving on hahahahaha!!

I'm jealous, everyone can do burps except for me :lol: I'm really good at trumping but burping is just one of those things that I've realised I'm just never going to achieve in life :lol:

Don't give up hope. One of my mates is 27 and could'nt burp until last year.

Morbyd said:
addict said:
Last year on holiday a rather famous celeb became obsessed with me, he was ringing when he was back in england and everything :oops: I could have sold the story for a few quid but i didnt :lol:
Was he a little... blue... when you turned him down? :lol: ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

how ever did you know :lol:

addict said:
Morbyd said:
addict said:
Last year on holiday a rather famous celeb became obsessed with me, he was ringing when he was back in england and everything :oops: I could have sold the story for a few quid but i didnt :lol:
Was he a little... blue... when you turned him down? :lol: ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

how ever did you know :lol:

Which one was he?

hp_photo_fans.jpg
:?:

during a family hol when i was about 5 i got lost in an amusement arcade, my dad found me a short while later sittin on gary glitters knee! i truly feel lucky to be alive and unviolated!

When I was about 10 and went to Vegas for the first time, I almost fell down the Grand Canyon to my doom... the only thing that saved me was me tripping and scraping my knee and I cried and cried. I think I'd rather be a crybaby then a dead one :oops:

Cheers,
Terry

As far as DJs and such goes, I've got to hang out with the majority of bigtime DJs here and in Europe... Tiesto, Corsten, Armin, Sasha, Digweed, Picotto, Way Out West, Erick Morillo, Roger Sanchez, Felix Da Housecat... I have good friends and the promoting biz does have certain benefits! My prized possession is a Godskitchen flag signed by all those above and many more!

I once beat Moses Tanui in The Great North Run, a month after he won the world 10,000m gold medal :eek: .................

...........and so did everyone else 'cos he dropped out at 10 miles ..........well, I didn't! :rolleyes: :lol:

I weighed 302 lbs when I graduated high school.....and I worked my ass off to lose half of my original body weight!

miaburgess said:
i went on the bungee rocket in ibiza naked apart from my fave pink sandels. :D and i was only slightly tipsy at the time! :lol:

i have now been on a bungee rocket naked TWICE! i went on one at gay pride weekend in manchester the other weekend. the only excuse i can use is that i was very mashed and i figured that the gay men wouldn't be interested in looking at my body. only the reality was it wasn't just gay men and when we got off are clothes had been moved and a much larger crowd of straight pervy men had formed. :confused: :oops: still if i will do these things! :rolleyes: the things you have to do to get a free ride! :lol: :oops:

miaburgess said:
miaburgess said:
i went on the bungee rocket in ibiza naked apart from my fave pink sandels. :D and i was only slightly tipsy at the time! :lol:

i have now been on a bungee rocket naked TWICE! i went on one at gay pride weekend in manchester the other weekend. the only excuse i can use is that i was very mashed and i figured that the gay men wouldn't be interested in looking at my body. only the reality was it wasn't just gay men and when we got off are clothes had been moved and a much larger crowd of straight pervy men had formed. :confused: :oops: still if i will do these things! :rolleyes: the things you have to do to get a free ride! :lol: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You aren't that crazy bird who's often seen running around naked on Devonshire Green in Sheffield are you? (when you lived here that is)

Drew said:
miaburgess said:
miaburgess said:

You aren't that crazy bird who's often seen running around naked on Devonshire Green in Sheffield are you? (when you lived here that is)

you got me! :lol: no i was quite civalized in sheffield. only went topless. :lol: im well overdue for a visit. miss it loads. ill be down to see my mate after my hol.

miaburgess said:
Drew said:
miaburgess said:
miaburgess said:

you got me! :lol: no i was quite civalized in sheffield. only went topless. :lol: im well overdue for a visit. miss it loads. ill be down to see my mate after my hol.

Ah that was you too!

:lol: ;)

well now you know who i am you shouldn't miss me when i visit. the one jogging down eccy road wearing nothing but pink sandels. ;) then again there's a few types like that in sheffield. :lol:

Back