tell an amazing fact about yourself........

I wouldn't call it "amazing", but when I was 8 years old I broke my right femur bone playing American football. I was in the hospital in traction for one month, and another month in a body cast that went up to my chest. Much to my mom's chagrine, I played football two years later.

puppylover said:
broiler said:
for work I used to give monkeys AIDS and study them. I had some moral quarrels with it, but I figure it is for the greater good of mankind..

I don't do that anymore.

Didn't a particular breed of monkeys carry the aids virus anyway????? Or am I getting mixed up with "Outbreak" the film...hmmmmmm???

There is a wild variant, but there's all kinds of engineered viruses now..
I think the virus in Outbreak was a hemmorhagic fever like Marburg or Ebola.. scary stuff!

Beckiboo said:
I can't burp either!! My stomach sometimes makes weird growling noises which could be burps on the inside, but I never ever burp after eating or drinking! I've probably done about 10 real burps in my whole life :eek:

The complete opposite to Jon, who can burp the alphabet on request :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't burp either, I think I've done 2 in my whole life and they weren't 'proper' burps more a 'Babs has been drinking too much rose' kind of things :lol:

Barbie said:
Beckiboo said:
I can't burp either!! My stomach sometimes makes weird growling noises which could be burps on the inside, but I never ever burp after eating or drinking! I've probably done about 10 real burps in my whole life :eek:

The complete opposite to Jon, who can burp the alphabet on request :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't burp either, I think I've done 2 in my whole life and they weren't 'proper' burps more a 'Babs has been drinking too much rose' kind of things :lol:

OMG I would DIE if I couldn't burp!!! I burp all day long... sometimes I make the windows shake LOLOLOL People can't believe that kind of noise comes out of my little body... just call me the Christina Aguilera of belching :lol: :lol: I can also burp on command. But have no fear boys, I know how to contain myself and act like a lady too :p :p OK that was rank, moving on hahahahaha!!

I can read, translate, and write Sanskrit, Koine (New Testament) and Attic (Platonic) Greek...I am aiming to be the blonde haired Indiana Jones...(however, I don't know if it is amazing since I was taught how to do these things...but it is random, nonetheless)

PachaGirl79 said:
Barbie said:
Beckiboo said:

OMG I would DIE if I couldn't burp!!! I burp all day long... sometimes I make the windows shake LOLOLOL People can't believe that kind of noise comes out of my little body... just call me the Christina Aguilera of belching :lol: :lol: I can also burp on command. But have no fear boys, I know how to contain myself and act like a lady too :p :p OK that was rank, moving on hahahahaha!!

:lol:

At a friends, friends house I couldn't find the light switch in the bathroom so I felt around for the loo and "promptly" spent my penny. Whilst settling into the flow I leant back a little :arrow: My spine was greeted with the coldness of the bidets taps :!: :eek: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Needless to say I didn't admit to that one until we were away from the friends, friends house :lol: :lol: :lol:

PachaGirl79 said:

I'm jealous, everyone can do burps except for me :lol: I'm really good at trumping but burping is just one of those things that I've realised I'm just never going to achieve in life :lol:

Barbie said:
I'm jealous, everyone can do burps except for me :lol: I'm really good at trumping but burping is just one of those things that I've realised I'm just never going to achieve in life :lol:

What's trumping? Is it from the "other" orifice?

Anjali said:
I can read, translate, and write Sanskrit, Koine (New Testament) and Attic (Platonic) Greek...I am aiming to be the blonde haired Indiana Jones...(however, I don't know if it is amazing since I was taught how to do these things...but it is random, nonetheless)

That is incredibly cool in my book........ respect!

Anjali said:

are you a protocol droid???

Back